Easy Homemade Tomato Facial Scrub - DIY
How To Make A Tomato Facial Scrub
Make a homemade tomato facial scrub in your very own kitchen! Don't you think it's amazing that you can put some food on your face and get beautiful, shiny, glowing skin. Let's talk about tomatoes and how they can benefit your skin.
Tomato masks are a great way to take care of those dark spots that appear on your skin because of exposure to the sun. This facial scrub can also be an effective tool for those of us who have problems with acne, oily skin, or over enlarged pores.
Tomatoes contain powerful nutrients that benefit the skin. These nutrients include:
- Lycopene - an antioxidant that gives the color red and fights free radicals in your body making it a formidable tool when you are fighting skin problems.
- Protein - the building block of our body
Other nutrients we find in tomatoes, nutrients considered to be helpful in solving skin problems are:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
Both these vitamins can help restore dull skin to it's glowing self and restore it back to health. Tomato has astringent properties which help it to remove excess sebum.
If healthy and glowing skin, restored to it's youthful, healthy state sounds like a great idea to you, give this tomato scrub a try once or twice a week.
Slice A Tomato In Half
Benefits Of Tomato Face Scrub
Less Oil Secretion
Glowing Smooth Skin
Reduces Poor Size
Here's What You Will Need To Make Your Tomato Face Scrub
The ingredients you will need are simple, in fact, you probably have them all right in your kitchen.
You will need:
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Sea Salt
- ½ A Tomato - Scoop The Innards Out Of The Skin
- A Spoon
- A Bowl
- A Masher or A Fork
- A Soft Towel
How To Mix Your Scrub
Read over all the directions and look at the pictures. Gather your ingredients together and then you can begin to make your own homemade facial scrub.
- Pour The Sea Salt In A Bowl
- Add The Oil
- Mix In The Tomato
- Stir Well - Use A Masher Or A Fork
Apply The Scrub To Your Face
Pull your hair back and make sure your face is clean.
Apply the scrub to your face and gently massage it in. After a couple minutes, rinse your face with warm water and pat dry gently using a soft towel.
Apply your favorite moisturizer and you are done.
Want To Make A Larger Batch Of Face Scrub?
For those of you who want to make a larger batch of tomato scrub, just double or triple the ingredients. You can store the scrub in a container with a lid and keep it in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
The Benefits You Will See From Using This DIY Face Scrub
Here are the benefits you will see from using this homemade facial scrub:
- The scrub will efficiently clean your pores, remove dead skin cells and dirt from your face.
- It will reduce the size of those large pores since tomato juices act as a natural astringent.
- It will remove blackheads.
- The tomato scrub will moisturize oily skin and reduce the oily appearance your skin may have.
- Tomatoes are helpful in treating irritations and skin redness by balancing your skin's pH levels.
- The tomato scrub will help you to reduce acne. It may not happen right away, but you see results in time. By repeatedly applying a tomato mask, you will reduce or cure your acne.
- Your skin will become more supple since the tomato ingredients will stimulate your body's production of collagen.
The List Of Essential Oils
DIY Tomato Face Scrub
Tomato And Salt Mask
- How To Make A Facial Mask With Coffee And Cocoa
DIY How to make a facial and this facial recipe includes coffee and cocoa. Sounds like heaven to me, and I know your face is going to think it went to heaven with this luxurious spa treatment .
- How To Make An Egg White And Yogurt Facial Mask
DIY Egg White And Yogurt Facial Mask Recipe - step by step instructions tell you how to make a facial mask using simple ingredients found in your home. Make it yourself and save lots of money!