Top 10 Floral Perfumes for Women - Best Fragrances List
Best Floral Perfumes for Women
Floral perfumes are those fragrances that are dominated by one or several types of flower notes. These Perfumes are mostly feminine and popular with women. Floral perfumes represent the essence of love and romance and are not only the oldest fragrances but the most popular too. Floral Perfumes can be Single Floral fragrances with one single flower scent or several blended together to produce a unique scent. Some of the popular ingredients of flower based perfumes are Roses, Orange Blossoms, Gardenias, Jasmine, Carnations, Frangipani, Lotus, Champaka, Lily of the valley, Freesias, Aldehydes, Tuberose and other expensive natural flower oils. There are several popular Floral Perfumes from reputed brands like Estee Lauder, Dolce & Gabbana, Elizabeth Taylor, Ralph Lauren, Nina Ricci, Elizabeth Arden which are favorites with Women.
Top 10 Floral Fragrances for Women
Given below are my top ten Floral Perfume choices for Women.
1) Gardenia Elizabeth Taylor: Gardenia Elizabeth Taylor Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor was launched in the year 2003. This fragrance has notes of gardenia, jasmine, lily of the valley, orchid, rose, white peony, carnation and musk. This is a beautiful feminine fragrance and great for casual wear.
2) Marc Jacobs Daisy: Marc Jacobs Daisy is one of the top selling floral fragrances. This Perfume was launched in the year 2007. This is a fresh and youthful fragrance and includes notes of gardenia, violet, jasmine, wild strawberry, violet leaves, red grapefruit, musk, vanilla and white woods.
3) Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue: Light Blue for women was launched in the 2001 by the Italian design house Dolce & Gabbana. This is a floral perfume with rose, apple, musk and jasmine notes. This is a light fragrance and great for summer and casual wear.
4) Romance: Romance by Ralph Lauren is a very feminine perfume launched by the Design House of Ralph Lauren in the year 1999 with fresh rose, marigold, violet, oak moss and musk fragrance notes. This fragrance is great as an evening wear.
5) L’Air Du Temps:L’Air Du Temps is a sensual and feminine perfume which was launched by Nina Ricci in 1948. It is a rich floral fragrance of gardenia and jasmine with tones of sandalwood and iris.
6) 5th Avenue: 5th Avenue by Elizabeth Arden was launched by the Design House of Elizabeth Arden in 1996. It is a Floral and semi oriental fragrance with bouquet of lilac, linden blossom, dewy magnolia, mandarin and bergamot notes.
7) Tuberose Gardenia: Tuberose Gardenia by Estee Lauder is a pure mix of tuberose and gardenia. This rich floral fragrance also has notes of jasmine, white lily and orange flower. This fragrance was originally created by Aerin Lauder for herself and her closest friends. However the launch of Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia was made in the year 2007 by Estee Lauder in honor of her Grandmother Aerin Lauder. Another two popular fragrances with Women from Estee Launder are Beautiful and Pleasures.
8) Anna Sui Flight of Fancy: Anna Sui Flight of Fancy was launched by the design house of Anna Sui in 2007. This is a floral fruity and has the note of magnolia, rose blossom, purple rain freesia and litchi.
9) Paul Smith Rose: Paul Smith Rose Perfume is a fresh floral fragrance for women was launched in the year 2007. It comes with a blend of different scents like Turkish rose oil, green tea along with light sparkling smell of magnolia and violet flowers. The perfume receives its further structure and depth with fine touch of cedar. It is a great fragrance for summer.
10) Gucci Rush: Gucci Rush was launched by the Design House Gucci in 1999. It is a long lasting fragrance made from the extracts of fresh peony, freesia, violet, bergamot, jasmine and carnation.
All these fragrances are a hit with women and are ideal as Gifts. These Perfumes cannot fail with women.