Top sure tips for a glowing skin
Skin care without spending money.
Who doesn’t want a glowing skin? But the sad thing is that only a selected few can boast of a flawless complexion and they are looked at with envy. Is it hard to get a glowing skin? You too can attain it but it needs strict daily regimen on your part -365 days. Sometimes in your tiredness, you overlook certain factors about skin care and stare with anguish at the breakouts you see eventually.
How does your home look when you clean it daily? It looks shiny and good, doesn’t it? It is the same with your skin. Keeping your skin neat is very essential for it to look good. Are you in a habit of visiting beauty parlors in hope of getting a glowing skin? Your skin will be ruined by the highly chemical rich products they use.
Glowing skin will be yours if you take a peep into your kitchen. Fruits and vegetables all can be used for good skin rejuvenation. Do not waste your hard earned money in parlors and spend just a few minutes daily to make your skin soft and glowing.
- Do you know that fresh milk can be good cleanser? Take two tablespoons of fresh refrigerated milk and apply all over your face. Wait for ten minutes and wipe with cotton. Don’t pull your face harshly. Wipe with gentle upward movements.
- Milk can also provide you with a good moisturizer. Boil milk and refrigerate. The next morning there will be coating of fresh cream. Remove it and apply in your face. Wash with besan powder after twenty minutes. Your skin will glow.
- Vitamin C is excellent for your skin. Fruits rich in vitamin C, if taken regularly give tremendous results. Guava, strawberries, oranges, papaya are rich in vitamin C. When you eat these fruits, keep aside a slice and apply it over your face. Good for your skin, you know.
- My mother always rates Aloe Vera as the best in skin care. She is about seventy five and has a flawless complexion. She always uses fresh Aloe Vera regularly. It revitalizes your skin and soothes irritability also. You can use it even if your skin is sensitive. It is good for acne treatment also.
- Do not use soaps because it can be harsh to your skin. Instead use besan powder as it gives sheen to your skin. I add a teaspoon of baking soda to two tablespoon of besan powder to wash my face. Baking soda exfoliates your skin while besan powder cleanses it without rupturing your tender skin.
- Papaya is very good for your skin. Take two table spoons of papaya pulp; add a pinch of turmeric powder, one teaspoon of fuller’s earth, half teaspoon of ground walnut. Add a teaspoon of besan powder and blend well. Apply over your face and wait till it is completely dry. Wash your face with warm water and pat dry your face.
- Do not tug harshly while wiping your face. It is advisable if you pat dry your skin, as your skin should always be treated gently as a child.
These are just a few tips for glowing skin. Use your imagination and mix and match ingredients available in your kitchen. Regular skin care, avoiding harsh chemicals and above all treating your skin with careful gentleness can make you boast of a glowing skin.