Top Ways to Care for Your Skin!!
Many people often wonder what the best ways to keep the best skin possible. Today I am here to answer everyone's questions. I will give a few skin and body care tips to keep you looking the best you ever have. If you haven't been taking care of your face read this and start asap I assure you that you won't be sorry!! Sometimes you don't always have time for a serious skin care routine, but you can always splash a little water on your face
Best skin care routine
1.) If you are gonna be in the sun for long periods of time wear sunscreen. Yes this may seem dumb to some people but too much sun can cause wrinkles, age spots, and many other skin problems.
2.) DON'T pop your pimples with your hands they are filled with bacteria and will make the pimple stay longer.
3.) Wash your face at least two times a day. Washing your face may seem like an occasional thing but washing your face morning and night can keep from skin peeling and crazy redness.
Best skin care products
- Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches- If you have acne or want to pop pimples these patches are for you. You put them on a pimple before going to bed and then boom when you wake up the pimple will be gone.
- Sephora Collection sleeping masks- These are gel-cream over night masks with no mess and are only 4 dollars each. I highly recommend any kind of face masks
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water- You put this on a cloth and in a few swipes all your makeup is off and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth.
- Weleda Skin Food- This contains pansy flowers, rosemary leaf, organic sunflower seeds, and even more! This product will leave you with amazing skin.
Be good to your skin. You'll be wearing it for the rest of your life!!!
Why skin care is imortant to me!!
My family has always had problems with acne, but for me I've always had the right skin care routine. I don't always wear makeup because my skin is very good, so I really don't feel the need. I play sports and of course get sweaty but I don't ever have super bad acne. So I decided to write about something I know well!!
My favorite skin care quote
I'm a big believer that if you focus on good skin care, you won't really need a lot of makeup
Even more skin care tips!!!!
- Face brushes are always a plus, they exfoliate and make bubbles all over your face that doesn't help with your skin its just fun to look at.
- Try lip scrubs. If you aren't happy with how dry or rough looking your lips are then find a really good lip scrub and use it at least 2 times a day.
- Keep your eyes clean and clear. If your eyes look red or tired, your skin will look different as well.
- Smiling is one of my favorites on this list. Smiling can help you look happier and looking happy makes your skin instantly glow
- Keeping a good attitude can make you look happier and looking happy can lead to a natural glow of your skin!!
- Moisturizing your face everyday can make your skin smoother and less red or flakey.
- Minimalize your makeup routine. I know for some of us makeup is everything but not wearing makeup for just 2 days a week can improve your skin. Wearing a bunch and I mean a bunch of makeup can make your skin break out or become red and dry.
- Don't put every skin care product on your face at the same time, sometimes skin care product shouldn't be mixed with others. So make sure they can be mixed before you put them on.
Having a good skin care routine is part of living a healthy life. You can eat healthy but if you aren't happy and have good skin you can look sick, tired, and miserable. I love feeling my face after I've washed it and my hands because my skin feels so smooth and I know that I've washed all the oils and makeup off my face. So thank you to everyone for reading I sure hope I helped you all out some!!!!