- Fashion and Beauty
Tricks & Tips for contouring
Contouring is an art. Your face is your canvas and your make up is your paint. Contouring is not just about the perfect look or color it is about the way you carry yourself, the way you portray your beauty God gave you. Every human is an artist. The dream of your life is to make beautiful art.
The most important part of contouring is realizing that your beautiful without it.— Stacy
Most important steps of contouring
- First start with a clean, freshly primed face.
- Second, even your skin with a foundation that matches your skin tone.
- When highlighting use a color that is three shades lighter than your skin.
- Highlight by creating a triangle under your eyes, then highlight the center of your chin, the bridge of your nose, and the area in between your eyebrows.
- Blend the highlighted areas with a damp sponge.
- To contour you’ll need a color three shades darker than your complexion.
- Contour just outside the bridge of your nose, right under your bottom lip, around your hairline, and at the hollows of the cheeks.
Be sure to check this website out for the best contour kits
- Top Ten: Contouring Palettes — Beautezine
Put away that bronzer—it's time to master the art of contouring with these pro palettes.
Pro tip for your highlighter
If you have a cool skin tone, go with a highlighter that is both light and iridescent. If you have a warmer skin tone—stick with a highlighter with a warmer undertone.
Best brushes for contour
- The 5 Best Makeup Brushes for Contouring | Byrdie.com
The tools to take your contouring game to the next level.
Why do you contour?
Natural beauty really entices men. They will tell you this time and time again, and studies consistently prove it.— Helen Fisher