- Fashion and Beauty
Way to Healthy and Glowing Skin
Healthy and Glowing Skin : Not Just A Dream
All of us wish to have a skin like those favorite actresses and TV commercial models. They might not actually have that great a skin actually but, with the steps that i will elaborate on , YOU can surely make this dream to a reality.
Before we begin with the various steps that we can take to improvise our skin, we need to understand what is reflected on our skin. The general state of health of our Mind and Body is what is reflected on our skin. What we see today is a result of the routine activities that we have been doing knowingly or unknowingly.
Mind Your Diet
What we eat and at what time we eat is very important. Schedule your major meals of day at fixed time and regular time intervals. Don't have very long gaps in your meals as being empty stomach can cause increased gastric acid production and in the long run cause gastritis. This will reflect on your overall health and make your skin dull.
As much as possible try to eat a balanced diet, have a good share of vegetables and fruits as they are the primary source of those anti-oxidants for you. These will also improvethe elasticity of your skin.
Healthy Diet: The First step to Healthy Skin
Drink Plenty of Water
Water is not just a means to quench your thirst but the function is way beyond that. It constitutes more than 70% of body weight. Always be sure to have 1.5-2 L of water per day to keep your body and skin hydrated. It helps to wash off toxins from your body and keeps all internal systems functioning well.
Have a glass of water on waking up to clarify your body, a glass in mid-day to hydrate, a glass after each meal to aid in digestion and any time to quench your thirst.
Skin Cleansing Routine
The Mantra is to keep your skin clean, wash your face twice a day and use the soap and follow-up with a moisturizer as per your skin type.Avoid touching your face frequently as it may cause infection and breakouts. Use a good quality sunscreen when going out to protect damage caused by sun. Be cautious to replenish your beauty care products stock regularly, keep your make-up brushes and other applicators clean, try washing them weekly.
Use mild soaps and shampoos to save your skin from harmful and irritant chemicals. Before going to bed cleanse and moisturize your skin.
Good Skin Care Is The Key
Try these home remedies and get ready to flaunt that glowing skin:
1. Make a mixture of Besan, youghourt, turmeric and lemon, apply it on skin and leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
2. Apply tomato juice on face, leave for 10 minutes and wash off. This will remove blemishes and spots from skin
3. Use glycerin, vit E capsule and Rose water as a moisturizer on whole body at night before going to bed.
4. Make a mask with Multani Mitti, Sandalwood powder, Rose water and Turmeric, apply on face, leave on till it dries up, wash off with luke warm water
5. Never use very warm or very cold water to wash your skin, use luke warm water to wash your skin
Skin care at Its Best
Don't Forget Your Hands and Feet
Your Hands and Feet speak a lot about your personal care and hygiene. Here's the to do for the same:
1.Scrub your skin to remove all the dead skin from hands and feet
2. Soak in warm water to release tension
3. Take care of those cuticles by applying moisturizers to keep them soft and supple
4. Get regular manicure and pedicure either from parlour or do-it-at home
5. Apply nail paints to protect nail from breakages
Make sure that you go to bed early daily and at a fixed time, this will give your mind and body the required rest. Good sleep reflects well in the condition of your eyes, skin and hair. Our body need a proper 8 hourly sleep for healthy functioning. Being awake at late night can give you dark circles under eyes and give you puffy eyes.