- Fashion and Beauty»
- Hairstyles, Cool Cuts, How to Style Your Hair
The Best Hairstyles From The 80s?
80s Hairstyles...which one did YOU have?
I think most people have their favorite era of fashion. Mine was the 80's. In my opinion, 80s fashion was fun and sexy. Not only were the clothes and accessories abundant and wild, but so were the era's crazy hairstyles. I've picked a few of my favorite styles from the age of Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Poison, and Prince. Here are a few, do you remember which style was your favorite?
- The Spiral Perm
- Super short and feathered on the sides
- Big hair, bangs ratted to the ceiling; with Aqua Net of course
- The bob
- The Punk look, bright colored streaks and messy
- The side ponytail
- Sides up, rest of hair ratted like crazy
- The Annie Lennox/Sinead O'Connor super-short cut
- Phrases shaved into their hair; or shaved only leaving a phrase or design made of hair
- Spiked hair-spiked all over or on one side
- The famous Joe Dirt mullet
- The "Flock of Seagulls"
- Jheri curls
- The Mohawk
- Big hair ratted to the ceiling