What Was in the Fabfitfun Spring 2019 Box?
What Are FabFitFun boxes?
FabFitFun offers seasonal boxes filled with goodies. The box is offered at $49.99 + tax and is advertised as always having $200+ worth of full-size goodies. These aren't trial size items or full-size items known by an unknown brand. They have always been high-end luxury brands in my boxes.
FabFitFun allows the boxes to be personalized in two ways:
- A fairly lengthy survey about your preferences, interests, skin type, hair type, etc.
- By allowing you to choose between at least two different items (usually there are 2 of these options.)
If you would like a $10 credit for a new FabFitFun account use this link. (While this is not a sponsored review, this is an affiliated link)
Unboxing Video of the Spring 2019 Box
What Was in the FabFitFun Box for Spring 2019?
Everyone always wants to know if the FabFitFun box is worth it. Well, here's what was in this season's box.
- Deux Lux Demi Backpack - Retail Value: $75.00
- KORRES WILD ROSE Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial - Retail Value: $48.00
- Giadzy Copper Plated Measuring Spoons - Retail Value: $15.00
- S’ip by S’well - Retail Value: $19.99
- Daily Concepts Daily Detox Brush - Retail Value $18.00
- Manna Kadar Champagne Charcoal Body Scrub - Retail value: $34.95
- OUAI Leave in Conditioner - Retail Value: $26.00
- dr. brandt skincare needles no more® NO MORE BAGGAGE™ eye de-puffing gel - Retail Value: $24.00
The total value of the box is $260.94.
What's my Favorite FabFitFun Item in this Box?
This night cream just feels so luxurious and smells amazing. Hands down my favorite item in this box was the KORRES WILD ROSE facial. I just ran out of my normal night cream, so the timing on this was amazing.
I have this cream on right now while I write this, and it manages to feel both deeply moisturizing and light at the same time. Usually, night cremes feel heavy, but, yah'll, I am in love with this.
What was the Worst Product?
Ok, so with this item, I'm more than willing to admit that it may just be user error. I'm not 100% certain what a 'dry brush' is suppose to, or how to use it. Maybe this is one of those feminine things that I've just missed (like how to curl my hair).
The brush is pretty harsh, and it does exfoliate. But so does the sidewalk outside, and I'm not adding that to my daily routine.