What is a Bath Sheet?
As a lover of bath towels, I have recently fallen in love with bamboo towels. However, I have started seeing promotions for bath sheet towels more and more often. It made me do some research on bath sheets and ask myself, what is a bath sheet?
I think the easiest way to answer this question is to do a comparison between these towels.
- Size: Usually around 30” x 56”
- Quality: Versatile towel that is a standard bath linen
- Storage: Typical towel that often has a double or tri-fold
- Hanging: They fit on different types of towel racks, bars and hangers
- Pricing: They are less expensive than the bigger sheets
- Purpose: Great for wrapping children or rubbing down body after a bath
- Size: Usually around 40” x 70”
- Quality: Usually a better quality and considered more luxurious
- Storage: Needs more space to store bigger sheets
- Hanging: Usually too big for racks and need hooks to hang on
- Pricing: They are more expensive due to size
- Purpose: Great for wrapping around the entire body
Bamboo Bath Sheets
So what is so great about bamboo bath towels?
- Highly Absorbent – Bamboo towels contain moisture-wicking properties that help to absorb water faster and leave you feeling fresher, longer.
- Odor Resistance – Unlike 100% cotton towels that begin to smell of mildew after only a few uses, bamboo towels breathe easier, smell cleaner, and stay fresher for much longer.
- Smart Care – Made with meticulous care, being sensitive to every detail, our bamboo towels can be laundered regularly and continued use will only make them softer and comfier.
Finding quality bath towels and bath sheets that combine luxury softness and odor resistance into one amazing towel can be hard to come by, especially at an affordable price. Bamboo bath towels and sheets are the way to go.