- Fashion and Beauty»
- Women's Fashion & Clothing Styles
Where to Find Cheap Miss Me Jeans
If you love the unique style and fit of Miss Me jeans but don't want to spend a fortune on them, you are certainly not alone. Most retailers charge anywhere from $90 to over $100 for a pair. Some of the most popular styles and cuts are their angel wing jeans, their vintage line, and the crystal flap jeans with the jeweled pockets.
Like everything else in life, there are deals to be found out there, you just have to know where to look! With that being said, there are fakes out there and you do have to be a bit careful but with a little time and effort looking in the right places, you can score some incredible deals on even the most popular cuts and styles. Are you ready to find some great deals? I'll show you exactly where to buy some killer jeans at an unbeatable price!
Where to Buy
Here are a few of my favorite places to find cheap (but authentic) Miss Me items:
1. eBay - This is probably my favorite hunting ground for deals as you can browse from the comfort of your own home and bookmark anything that might be of interest to you. You will be surprised at how often you will be able to find jeans that are brand new with tags! Tip: If you find something you like but it's not the right size, email the seller to ask if they have it in any other sizes. Often times a seller can offer additional options to what is shown in the listing. Be sure to pay for your item with Paypal so you are covered by their buyer protection program. That way if something doesn't go as expected, you can always get your money back. I've been hunting for deals on designer jeans on eBay for years though and the vast majority of my purchases have been 100% flawless transactions. In many cases, the experience is even better than shopping in a store!
How many of you have ever tried to purchase a pair of Miss Me jeans at Buckle and been bombarded by an army of overaggressive sales people? Try this, try this, try this......what about this! I know I sure have. Thanks but maybe I'll just shop online!
2. Craigslist - This is another great place to score some deeply discounted Miss Me's. This one sometimes requires a little more effort as in most cases it will involve meeting up with the seller at an agreed upon location to complete the transaction. You will be amazed at how many people there are selling really nice jeans on Craigslist is this economy! Sometimes when people need some extra money, they are willing to sell just about anything and their misfortune can lead to a major upgrade in your wardrobe. Tip: Be sure to always go with someone when you are meeting a Craigslist seller, never go alone and as a general rule it is always wise not to have them come to your house. A busy public place like a coffee shop or grocery store is usually a good choice.
3. Amazon - This one might surprise you but the important thing to remember here is that Amazon has become a marketplace for a wide variety of sellers, not just the major retailers. Some of these smaller sellers often times do not have the overhead of running a physical store and can offer you some really nice jeans at a discount price.
4. Outlet Stores - You won't find the newest clothing at the outlet stores but if you don't mind wearing last season's jeans or ones that have been marked as "irregular", there are some good deals to be found at outlet stores. Typically, you will find that items are discounted by as much as 30% to 40% from the retail price.
Tips for Purchasing Cheap Miss Me Jeans and Clothing
Keep in mind that when you are searching for deals you typically will not be dealing with a large store that has a ton of inventory so your search today will very rarely display the same results tomorrow. They key to being successful is to be persistent and keep checking daily if you don't find what you are looking for. When you do find something you like, you have to be ready to jump on it and complete the purchase or risk someone else snatching it out from under you.
Remember, when it comes to Miss Me and other popular designer brands; you can always buy it and resell it later (often times at a profit) if you decide you don't want it. One thing you will probably want to avoid is purchasing from the so called "china" or overseas companies who claim to offer wholesale brand name jeans. Miss Me manufactures their own product and any overseas company claiming to be a direct source is almost guaranteed to be a scam. Your best bet will be to buy from a seller within your home country. The best deals often come from someone who purchased a pair and decided to resell them, a small boutique retailer, an employee who purchased at a discount, or an outlet store. Happy bargain hunting!