- Fashion and Beauty»
Buy Wholesale Gold Jewelry, And Look Good Doing It
Wholesale gold jewelry is something that we could all use a little more of, but most gold jewelry that can be found is overpriced and not really worth what it is being sold for. I don't think that I should have to pay extreme prices for a product that is so overpriced. I am not saying that gold is bad, in fact, I believe that people should try to buy discount gold whenever they can. I just don't like having to pay ridiculous prices for a product that I can find for cheaper on the internet. I have been to quite a few brick-and-mortar stores in search of good deals for wholesale gold jewelry, but I rarely have any sort of luck at all.
With each passing day, my frustration grew as I attempted to find a suitable place to but some wholesale gold jewelry. You see, my girlfriend's birthday was coming up, and I thought that I should get her some gold jewelry for her birthday, because she is rather fond of gold and gold jewelry. I had about a month left until her birthday, and I was starting to panic. Normally, I am not the kind of person who becomes bothered very easily by things, but my situation was really starting to take its toll on me. I probably went to twenty or thirty different jewelry stores to try and find some sort of discount gold jewelry, but most were the same old thing: some shady salesman trying to sell me an overpriced necklace. For all I knew, that salesman could have ripped somebody else off just five minutes ago, promising them a gold jewelry discount, then giving them the full price, and then some.
I just KNEW I could find some sort of wholesale gold jewelry for a cheaper price elsewhere.
So I turned to my old friend, the internet. I figured that I could find cheap gold online, if nowhere else. sure enough, within a few minutes of searching, I found wholesale gold jewelery online, and I was extremely happy to do. I knew that I did not have much time until my girlfriend's birthday. I was afraid that as her birthday came closer, I was going to pay full price for some gold jewelry, and I really wanted to save some money if at all possible.
Sure enough, I found some wholesale gold online, and I went ahead and bought it. Suffice it to say, buying gold online really saved my day.
Pros And Cons Of Buying Wholesale Gold Jewelry Online
As with anything, there are pros and cons when it comes to purchasing wholesale gold jewelry online. I personally believe that there are more pros than cons for purchasing gold online, but I will list both the pros and cons for buying jewelry online and for buying gold jewelry at a brick-and-mortar physical store.
Pros and cons of buying wholesale gold online
- It is much easier to find wholesale gold jewelry online than it is to find it in a store.
- You will not only save money on the wholesale gold jewelry that you buy on the internet, you will also save money and time when it comes to not having to drive to the store, and not even knowing if what you are looking for will be there.
- You can shop for wholesale gold jewelry in your pajamas! What other reason do you need? I suppose that this doesn't count at "looking good" as I talked about in the title of this hub, but shopping in my pajamas always counts as looking good to me!
- You cannot actually see the gold jewelry that you are ordering, so you may receive an item that is different than the one you ordered, though in my experience the probability of this happening is very small.
- You will have to wait for the wholesale gold jewelry to get to your house.
Pros and cons of buying wholesale gold at a store
- You can see the gold jewelry before you buy it, and that is always a good thing, since you can tell what kind of condition it is in and such.
- You can decide to buy some gold, and within a couple hours, be back home with your gold jewelry.
- This is a much better option for last minute shopping.
- You will probably pay far more than you would pay if you bought wholesale gold jewelry online.
- Sometimes the salesmen can be pretty shady if you are not careful.
- It will take up far more of your day to drive to the store versus shopping online.
- You cannot be sure that a particular necklace or earring or whatever will be at the store that you go to.