- Fashion and Beauty
Winter care for your hands
Pamper your hands with these easy tips!!
Touches!! They express your love..care..pampering..your comfort to your dear ones. The hands that convey your touches are as delicate as your love. They have very delicate skin and need special care during the winters. The thin skin of hands are the first to suffer from harsh winter conditions and gets dry. Here are some simple tips to take care of your hands.
- Wearing gloves during the winter is the simplest of all care. Wear gloves when you wash your dishes or clothes.
- After finishing your household works pamper your hands with a deep moisturizer. Shea butter or peach milk are some better options.
- Putting moisturizer just once a day is inadequate. Apply it as many times as you can or need. Do not forget to apply your hand cream over your nails and cuticles.
- Petroleum jelly is a suitable food for your cuticles. They help to soften them and maintain good health.
- Pamper your hands with coconut oil. It is a good natural revitaliser to your hands. Coconut oil not only smoothen your hands but also works as an antiseptic.
- Try to remove nail paint once a week so that your nails can breath easily.
Do not forget to clean your rings or other accessories for a healthy and hygiene pair of hands. Let the love spread through your hands..Let your dear ones feel the touch, the touch of love and care.