Women's Hair Removal Methods
Body hair is natural feature of human beings. The whole human body is covered with hair. Although its concentration might differ from people to people, their presence is normal for every person. Functionally they perform the duty of keeping our body warm and start to increase in density in a person when he/she hits puberty.
A symbol of manliness in men, having body hair in women, however, is considered to be an ugly feature and a woman has to remove hair from her body parts in order to look beautiful or rather more womanly. From arms to legs and to armpits, a woman should be free of body hair because it is one of many features that differs a woman from a man.
How To Remove Hair?
Usually arms, legs, armpits and face are more likely to be free of hair in women.
Ways of body removal largely depends on the type of skin a woman. If a woman has a sensitive skin it is advisable for her to use ways which would affect her skin the least. Those with normal skin however are lucky.
Following are four different ways of body hair removal:
It is the quickest and easiest way of hair removal however it is not the most reliable. Using a razor is not difficult however few things are to be kept in mind while using a razor:
- Your skin should be covered in a thick film of soap while using it.
- Its better to use it on legs and arm pits as the hair that grows in these regions are thick and easily shaved.
- Make sure that your keep your razors clean. Clean them with an antiseptic before use to avoid any sort of infection.
Be careful while using and do not use it on areas where your skin is sensitive
No, not the wax candles are made of, body wax is different. It is a thick mixture of highly concentrated sugar and some other materials, removing hair through wax is a bit difficult, but, if done correctly it gives the best result as it pulls your hair out from the roots which a razor fails to do.
Following are the steps for removing hair through wax:
- Clean the part that is to be waxed and dry it completely.
- How To Cut Your Hair
At times when you go barbers shop you need to wait for your turn or when you call them for an appointment they will give you time for next month or so on. Whichever situation you face, both are very...
- How To Shampoo Hair
Shampooing is one of the basic requirement of maintaining a healthy and clean appearance. Proper hair cut with the use of appropriate shampoo and conditioners, really gives you an extra cool look. So here is...
- How To Dye Hairs
If you are looking to have a changed and fresher look the best you can do to achieve this is get your hairs dyed. This will really affect your personality but you have to be very careful in choosing the right...
- Since it’s a mixture of sugar, wax can be applied only if hot. So in order to apply first warm up your wax. Either by putting it a hot water bath or directly warming it in a microwave.
- Now with the help of a spatula apply it on your skin. Apply it in patches and be careful you are supposed to apply is towards the direction of your hair.
- Now take a piece of cloth, preferably jeans and place on the patch of wax before it dries.
- Now this is a tricky part. How to pull the cloth. Usually women pull it in the same direction as that of the hair which is completely wrong; you are supposed to pull it AGAINST the direction of your hair.
- Continue waxing in patches until the whole part is clean. Remember to use the unused part of the cloth and keep on changing the pieces of cloth.
There is no doubt that it is the most reliable way, however it suits women only with normal skin and also can be quite grueling and time consuming.
Facial Hair Removal Through Waxing
Through Hair Removal Creams
These are available in market and are of many types.
Product quality is a very important factor to be considered while purchasing them.
Removing hair through cream is pretty much the same.
Just like you do with wax, apply it on a clean patch of skin, applying it in the direction of hair.
But unlike waxing, you are to leave the cream on for some time and then wipe it simply using a soft cloth. Other than that, it is less painful and less messy.
It is advisable to always buy a hair removing cream of a trusted brand and if you have a sensitive skin, use mild creams or do not leave them on for long on your skin.
Amongst many other useful inventions is the epilators, this brilliant piece of invention is handy and very reliable and most advisable to be used.
An epilator is a machine consisting of many tiny tweezers that pluck you hair out from the pores.
Using an epilator is easy you just have to turn it on and pass it through your hair (towards the direction of hair) slowly pressing it gently against your skin.
The only problem of removing hair through epilators is that it is very painful other that it is a very reliable way of body hair removal.
Facial Hair Removal By Threading - Tutorial
More Beauty Tips
- How To Put Make Up On
Putting on makeup sometimes becomes a big deal. Especially when you are not used to of putting makeup on, as many girls usually stay away from makeup and just use glosses while going anywhere. But, at times...
- How To Look Older With Makeup
It is commonly believed that every woman likes to look younger and hence women have found millions of ways for this. But the tragedy is for those girls or women who look too young, much younger than what...
- How To Look Beautiful Without Makeup
Doesn't it feel fresher when you can feel wind blowing on your completely naked face which is free from any kind of make-up? It happens sometimes when you feel like getting free from the make-up you are...
- How To Remove Acne
Acne is a disorder that makes skin inflammation and eruptions in human beings. It occurs mostly during the teenage/adolescence years the Pimple Phase, so to tell, which is endured or suffered by nearly...