- Fashion and Beauty»
Adorable Toddler Easter Dresses
A tradition that I will carry on
I always looked forward to getting a new Easter dress when I was a little girl. My sister and I got a new one every year. My favorite was a big emerald green Cinderella style dress, that had white floral patterns and intricate pearl beading. I don't think it was intended to be an Easter dress, as it was very formal- but I loved it. I don't have a daughter yet, but I hope to have one someday. If I do, I will certainly be carrying on this tradition! Even though I'm a mother of boys, I always find myself looking at beautiful girl clothes and thinking of my future baby girls. Below you will find some of the prettiest Easter dresses for babies and toddlers, that you will surely fall in love with. I can't wait until I have a little girl of my own to shop for (although I have found some great baby boy Easter outfits as well, which you can check out Here). Photo Credit: Amazon dresses featured below, text added.
This is one of my favorites, I just love it! I think it is especially unique and stands out!
I can just picture a little girl wearing this with a nice little sunhat and carrying her Easter basket!
A more stylish Easter dress, with the popular trending Chevron zigzag patter, I love the colors and style this dress offers.
This isn't a dress, more of a skirt set. But it's put together in such a pretty fashion- I had to include it in my list. I would definitely consider a skirt outfit as oppose to a dress if it were this cute!
Easter Bunny Recommended
That's right, the Easter Bunny himself would recommend these- they are that beautiful! Though most of these are for toddlers, several of them offer smaller sizes for babies too! The Bonnie Jean dresses are especially cute, I love her designs!
Another hip Easter dress, very fashionable and trending. The Chevron print is definitely in right now, and the colors here are perfect for Easter. This with a nice sunhat, and a little basket- would be a perfect Easter set up!
When I was a littler girl, I would have went crazy for this dress! I love purple, and green, and the pretty elegance it offers. Your little girl would feel like a princess wearing this!
When I think of Easter, I think of these Spring colors. Pretty and pale, but so sweet!
A more elegant dress, but it's so beautiful! Another dress that as a child, I would have felt like a million dollars in. There are other colors to choose from, but don't you love this deep purple! Your baby would look so beautiful in this!
Okay, it's not an Easter dress...but how could this adorable costume be left out. It would be too cute for her to wear to an Easter party, church, or for her pictures. This is just too precious!
How old is your little one?
Easter Videos You Will Love - For parents of toddlers!
Here are a few videos I think you will love. The first is a ton of fun activities with plastic Easter eggs for you to do with your toddler. The other is a DIY tutu video (no sew), which you may find helpful if you want to make one for your child this Easter. Last, there is a nice video where a parent shares some ideas for toddler Easter baskets. Enjoy!
Fun Easter Traditions For Your Children
Most families have their own traditions for each holiday. I wanted to share with you some of our traditions that you can enjoy with your child as well. Many you have heard of I'm sure, but you may find a few fun new things you hadn't heard of before!
- Buying a new Easter dress every year. This was one of my favorite traditions, and something my sister and I always looked forward to.
- At home Easter egg hunt! My parents used to buy the small plastic eggs, as well as the larger ones. They would fill the small ones with candy, and the big ones they would fill with change. One big one always had a BIG amount of money and we called that "The Grand Egg". All of us children looked for the big one, which usually had 5, 10, or even 20.00! There was nothing funner than racing around the yard looking for all the hidden eggs, or if you were lucky- finding The Grand Egg!
- Coloring hard boiled eggs. Our parents would buy the egg coloring kits, or use food coloring. We would have so much fun decorating the eggs, and Dad especially enjoyed eating them! We would write our names on them with crayons, or for fun we'd use a white crayon to draw hidden pictures before coloring them.
- Dad always told us the story of Easter. We would hear it at Church too, but Dad really enjoyed sitting down each year and telling us the story!
- Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny. Even when we were too old to believe, our parents still got us an Easter basket every year. This was something we always looked forward to. Filled with little toys and candy, it was always such a pleasant surprise to wake up on Easter morning, and rush to see what the Easter Bunny had left in our baskets!
Complete Easter Outfit Example
This is an example of a complete outfit for your baby or toddler. A dress, hat, shoes, earrings, sunglasses, and even an adorable bunny purse. I would love to have a little girl to put all this on. I can just imagine how great the pictures would come out, and she'd sure be the cutest baby on the block (to mommy especially). This is just an example of how you could dress your adorable baby girl, the options are endless really!
These shoes compliment the dress so well, and would be a perfect addition to the outfit!
For those of you who have your baby's ears pierced, these are so adorable! They match the dress, and would be so cute!
Not a necessity, but would look so cute and who knows, the sun may be out that day! I love the way these are made too, helps to keep it on.
Every little girl needs a purse, and this Easter purse would look so adorable with this outfit.