prektjr.dc profile image 88

Since I am only the aunt, is it okay to wear a plain black dress to my nephew's wedding?

It is sleek and simple and very flattering. I have awesome pumps and a sleek new clutch to carry with just enough shine to be an awesome accessory. I love the outfit and it looks great, but black at a wedding....leaves me a bit concerned! The colors of the wedding are royal blue, sunflower yellow, cream and brown. Yes...4 of them. I have a sheath in these colors, but it is more casual than the other family members are wearing, so thought the Little Black Dress would work. What do you think?

I Am Rosa profile image88

Best Answer Rosa Marchisella (I Am Rosa) says

prektjr.dc profile image88

Debbie Carey (prektjr.dc) says

Emma Harvey profile image87

Emma Harvey says

lisasuniquevoice profile image64

Lisa Brown (lisasuniquevoice) says

vansh121 profile image75

vansh121 says