Allen Williams profile image 77

What is your opinion on facial hair?

Is it appealing, attractive, what length do you think is good or bad? Look at mine for example, my wife loves the long beard but I know some people look down on me because of it. I'm curious how it breaks down with a wider range of people.

thebeast02 profile image85

thebeast02 says

arksys profile image91

Irfan (arksys) says

almorr 3 years ago

Sort of wished I could have had the same attitude towards beards as I had of body hair. I have never cut or trimmed any body hair off, however that did not apply to my face or head. I believe I could have had a great beard by the time I was 18.

wychic profile image78

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

almorr 3 years ago

generally men with hairy chests etc can easily grow a beard, I have experimented in growing a beard, but only for a fortnight at the most, my beard was coming on great, if I left it for 2 months it would be very thick, however, I shaved it off