1. Brush your teeth twice a day
2. Use toothpaste with high fluoride content
3. We should brush our teeth thoroughly for about two to three minutes.
4. We should use a gentle sawing motion for flossing.
5. Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices: They soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities)
6. Limit yourself with sugary foods as the bacteria present in dental plaque turns this sugar into acids.
7. Protect your teeth from injury.
8. You should visit your dentist regularly if you have dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.