No hair product will make your hair grow faster, nothing with chemicals in it will ever make your hair speed its growth. But take these few tips from someone who grew healthier and longer hair in a short amount of time
1. If you have split ends or you feel your hair is unhealthy and its growth is stuck, go and get a trim to start over.
2. Try to wash your hair every other day or every two days (that doesn't mean you shouldn't wash your body daily!), whenever you do, shampoo only the roots; and while you do this massage your scalp. This will increase blood circulation which encourages hair growth. Then put some conditioner from your ears to the ends. Leave it for 3 minutes and rinse with cold water. Cold water reduces heat damage (in case you shower with hot water) and reduces frizz
3. Let your hair air dry but don't squeeze you hair with the towel because cotton increases frizz and friction can break you hair.
4. Try putting some morocan oil, or almond oil to the ends while still damp (NEVER USE SILICONE it creates build up and that will suffocate your hair)
5. Comb your hair with a wide tooth comb when it's still wet to avoid breakage.
6. Avoid tying your hair with elastic or scrunchies.
7. Don't touch your hair for the love of sweet baby Jesus.
8. Drink plenty of water
9. Try to switch your pillow case for a silk one to avoid bed hair and damage
10. Before sleeping massage your scalp again.
Extra tip: pamper your hair with moisturising masks according to your hair type at least once a week.
Hope this was helpful!
My best wishes to you and your lovely hair :)