techygran profile image 85

What is a favourite early morning fragrance (scent) and what positive memories does it evoke?

This question was sparked when I came down to the delicious scent of mangoes ripening on my kitchen counter... it reminds me of a joyful time when we flew to Hong Kong to rendezvous with our son, his wife, and their 5-month old daughter, our first grandchild. Our dear daughter-in-law brought with her a gift bag of delicious ripe mangoes, each wrapped in tissue.

Best Answer P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) says

• techygran profile image

Cynthia (techygran) 5 years ago

Yes, duffsmom, I hear you! Happy times and pleasant smells go together! Have you found a reasonable substitute for the sea scents in land-bound Montana?

BethDW says

• techygran profile image

Cynthia (techygran) 5 years ago

mmm... clementines! Citrus is so evocative of happy times!