What To Do To Feel Sexy During 1st Time Sex With Bf when you don't like your body

I'm a fat person..I'm 220 lbs and 5.2 height ..I have stretch marks on my body ..but in same time I have a curvy body that I have a tight waste ..curves..sexy breasts..but I hate my thighs ,butt,arms so much ..my boyfriend wants to have sex with me but I'm so embarrassed to wear a sexy ,small lingerie ..so much cause of my stretch marks and extra weight ..I'm now on diet and I'm already losing weight and working out and there's a result ..but You know it takes a while to get a better shape and I can't wait all of that we are dating for some time now and I want to have sex with him too HELP

stricktlydating profile image85

StricktlyDating says

HappyHer profile image72

HappyHer says