JamiJay profile image 88

Do you have a tattoo that no one understands?

Do you have a tattoo that often prompts people to ask and tell you, "what the hell did you do that for? You're going to regret that later." But in reality it has unexplainable, extensive meaning to you, that only you and you alone will ever fully know and understand. I know I do. My misunderstood tattoo is my robot tattoo on my left butt cheek. His name is Bobby the Butt Bot and no one will ever get it, but I will never regret it.

relache profile image89

Raye (relache) says

• JamiJay profile image

Jami Johnson (JamiJay) 4 years ago

LOL. I surely do not walk around pantless, but he does stick out from time to time, usually on the beach when I'm in my bikini. Plus I am not shy about telling people and showing when they ask to see it. That is to close friends and family of course

sonison profile image77

sonison says

• JamiJay profile image

Jami Johnson (JamiJay) 4 years ago

When I was a freshman in college I went through a really rough patch in my life. I got a robot tattoo to remind me of that time. He helped pull me out of my rut, and continue to makes me smile. It's complicated to explain the meaning it has to me

sassydee profile image54

Delilah (sassydee) says

Jade0215 says