brittvan22 profile image 82

What age is appropriate to cut your five year old daughter's hair?

When is it time to trim the ends of your toddlers hair? Moms and Dad weigh in, PLEASE! My daughter is five and her hair is to her butt and I want to know when is it suitable to trim the ends of her hair? Should I go for it or just take her to a professional? She is so young I don't think her hair has had time to mature, she's only five?

lambservant profile image94

Lori Colbo (lambservant) says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 3 years ago

I just wanted to know, my Mom would be my go to, but she is deceased. Her name is Maria after her grandmother Sherry Maria, both April 5th birthday girls. She wears a 5T that's why I call her a Toddler. Thanks, I just didn't want to prematurely do it

rebekahELLE profile image89

rebekahELLE says

Koyna Sen profile image61

Koyna Sen says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 3 years ago

Thanks its just something I would normally ask my go to, but she's gone and she was my hair care expert, doctor, etc. Moms are alot and you never realize how much until their gone. Thanks.

lostohanababy profile image61

lostohanababy says