Is there a hand lotion that truly works well?

I am one to constantly wash my hands, so I need to find a really good hand lotion that actually heals, protects and softens my hands. Do you know of one that truly works well? Thank you for answering.

Genna East profile image89

Genna East says

Thank you so much, dear Genna! Yes, I am at the point to needing healing of my poor hands. I will surely give Gold Bond a try. Hugs

sallieannluvslife profile image85

sallieannluvslife says

Hello sallieannluvslife, Oh, yes, cocoa butter is always great too. Wow, making one's own sounds awesome. You should do a hub, if you have not already. I will contact you about the recipe for sure! Blessings

CraftytotheCore profile image87

CraftytotheCore says

Hi Crafy, oh, yes, Aveeno products are really great. I had forgotten about them. When my children had chickenpox, we used Aveeno Oatmeal bath to soothe the dry itchy skin. Thank you for the reminder! Blessings, Faith Reaper

Sparklea profile image72

Sparklea says

Hi Sparklea, wow, I am geting so many great suggestions, maybe I will try them all and see which one works best! I do love unscented, due to my allergies and will try Camille Beckman too! God bless you too sweetie ... oh, I need it on my feet too:)

Jackie Lynnley profile image82

Jackie Lynnley says

Wow, Jackie, that is awesome! You know what, I am constantly doing so many things at once too, I forget to put on gloves, lol, so I believe that is my main problem! Thanks, will try this too.

The Stages Of ME profile image75

The Stages Of ME says

Oh, great, The Stages Of Me, I have never heard of it but if your hubby is always washing hands at the hospital and you say it is good for you and amazing, I will try to find it here. Thank you!

VaVaBeautiful profile image60

VaVaBeautiful says

Hello VaVaBeautiful, Nice to meet you and I love your hubber name! Thank you so much for answering. The Cetaphil DailyAdvance Lotion sounds perfect, especially with it being fragrant free and at a good cost too! I will see if I can find it here.