What is the safest and easiet way to brighten one's smile, without having to go to the dentist?

I sometimes use baking soda on top of my regular toothpaste and that seems to work well to remove coffee and tea stains from one's teeth? Do you have a safe and easy way to brighten your smile that you would like to share as well? Thank you for answersing.

Best Answer Christin Sander (ChristinS) says

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Hi Sha, thank you so much for answering. I knew about the baking soda and had forgotten about peroxide. Blessings

Shyron E Shenko profile image84

Shyron E Shenko says

teaches12345 profile image91

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

Hi teaches, wow, that is a great idea! Yes, one would need to rinse well after that for sure. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.