erorantes profile image 44

Do you like waxing or shaving.?

What do you think is best for your skin.? Shave is safe , and waxing is safe too. What do you use , and what do you like about this two services.?

bethperry profile image92

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• erorantes profile image

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) 3 years ago

It is true. skin look better when we shave. It is the lotion . We used after we shaved.The wax plucks the hair, so the hair does not grow faster.

Lauren Amy Smith profile image60

Lauren Amy Smith says

• erorantes profile image

Thank you for awsering this quetion about shaving. Did you try the new shaving cream by the brand's name Pure Silk. ? It comes in diffetent flavors. I am trying Rasberry Mist. The smell is good. I found it at the Dollar Store. Also, the Dollar Stor

Wendi Gjata profile image61

Wendi Gjata says

• erorantes profile image

After a few years of waxing, it is definitely easier to shave. I used to wax some spots , I notice some of the roots came out. Which , it makes my shaving easier this days. With my five blades razor and my Rasberry Mist shaving cream. I am set. Tha

• erorantes profile image

Good choice. I am happy for you.These days, l a lot of things are easy to do. There are razors with five blades. Makes the job easier and fast.