What shade of lipstick do you believe is the most flattering on women?

Of course, when one is wearing red, one cannot wear pink, but in general, what shade of lipstick do you believe is most flattering to the majority of women?

Best Answer Tim Mitchell (tsmog) says

Wow, tsmog, your answer could just about be a hub! You should write one. Excellent observations on all accounts. Hmm...may be a matter of semantics.

bravewarrior profile image95

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Hi pretty in pink, Sha. I hear you on that once upon a time of the naturally rosy : ) Speaking of rose, I believe I read somewhere that "they" say rose is the most flattering for most women, so I was wondering what others thought. Thank you.

lilmissmontana profile image85

Erin Nichols (lilmissmontana) says

Hi lilmissmontana, that sounds really lovely what you enjoy. You are truly insightful as to lip shape and taking into account to not overwhelm and all else. I do love bold eyes as well. I appreciate the awesome answer.

MizBejabbers says

Hi MizBejabbers! Yes, I believe it truly all comes down to one's skin tone, as we are all unique and so how can just one color be most flattering for all women! I did read somewhere that rose was too. Oh, the deep burgundy reds are really lovely.

gmwilliams profile image87

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

Wow gmwilliams, you know your lipsticks for sure! Awesome choices which are so flattering indeed. I am with you on that not too orangey or corally color! But that deep peach is luscious.

Sparklea profile image74

Sparklea says

Hi sweet friend, Sparklea, Jennifer does have it going on! However, you, with that gorgeous big beautiful smile that brightens up your lovely face so naturally. Red is truly smashing indeed!!!

Kevina Oyatedor profile image58

kevina oyatedor says

Hi Kevina Oyatedor, thank you so much for answering. Yes, I at least have to have nude, but do love other colors, just depending on the season and what I am wearing. I appreciate you answering!

word55 profile image77

Word (word55) says

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Hi Al, It is always so refreshing when the men weight in, and you have certainly provided wonderful insight as to the natural beauty of a woman that God has already created! God bless you and Happy New Year!

yaranazar says

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Yes, hot pink is hot right now, especially in the winter it seems. It is replacing the go to red for winter. Thank you for answering. I may just try out hot pink for a bit!