erorantes profile image 53

Does any one know of a hair remover cream for men 's hair.? Besides Nair cream remover.

Some men like to remove their legs's hair. Waxing is to painful.Because men's hair , it is strong. Men need a product that it is easy like Nair cream hair remover.

daydreams profile image98

Marianne Sherret (daydreams) says

• erorantes profile image

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) 3 years ago

Hello daydreams. Thank you for awnsering my question. I found out about a new product that come from Venezuela. It is on the Vanidades magazine. It is call Mila. I spoke with one of the sales representatives. He said Mila is for both genders.

HairFreeBody profile image61

Davina H (HairFreeBody) says

• erorantes profile image

You are correct with what you are saying. It will be a great idea if I can figure out how to remove it. We will be millionaires. If I figure out. I will let you know.