How do you feel about men trying on clothing in a womans wear store

I am a male who is tired of buying ladies clothing just to get home and find it is the wrong size or cut. The past two times In different stores when the sales lady asked about the woman I am buying for I said the item was for me and could I try it on before buying The sales lady was very helpfull in checking the changing room and in finding the right size and style. It has saved me from buying the wrong size twice and I have bought two very nice pants suits. I was wondering what other people thought about this subject?

Chris_S profile image60

Chris_S says

Galadriel Arwen profile image81

Galadriel Arwen says

Udara de Charon profile image60

Udara de Charon says

curious5752 says

Lucky0967 says

dieseldodge09 profile image72

dieseldodge09 says