Cofee Mommy profile image 74

How to get rid of nose bump next to piercing?

I got my nose pierced about 3 months ago, and everything was going fine until 2 weeks ago when I got the dreaded bump. I clean my piercing with dial anti bacterial soap, and also clean it with non iodized sea salt about 2-3 times a day. This is my second bump, my first popped on its own, and then peeled off. I went to the piercers and they assured me it wasn't an infection, it was a granuloma, and sea salt would work, but it really hasn't. I just really want it to go away. It isn't red, it doesn't hurt or smell bad, its just a bump.

Aime F profile image87

Best Answer Aime (Aime F) says

• Cofee Mommy profile image

Natalia M Aeschliman (Cofee Mommy) 2 years ago

Thank you! I tried tea tree oil as well, and it also made it look worse, so I am sticking to the non iodized sea salt and normal anti bacterial soap. It seems to be going down now, again. I don't want to take the ring out! So hopefully it goes away!