What do you think about people in their 40s, but still look 20s?

People are aging slower and slower, with every passing generation. Today there are more and more people whom are in their 40s, but haven't age at all since 19. I've seen people in their 40s, look 30 or 20. And I've seen people 50, look 30s or 40s. And as for celebrities, nearly all celebrities in their 40s still look like they are in their 20s or 30s. My boss at work, he is 52, but people think he is 28, his wife 49, she look like she is still 19. My cousin's mother in law, is 56, but people think she is 22. My neighbor, is 66, but he look 41~42. What is your thought?

• integrater profile image

Certified Noob (integrater) 2 years ago

Disagree. My dad is in his 40's and very often people think he is my elder brother .He does not do botox etc.The only thing is he eats well, sleeps well and is good at sports(playing not watching).No alcohol or smoking either.

maryclaudine says