tirelesstraveler profile image 87

Have you ever left home with mismatched shoes?

Did you discover the mistake or did someone have to tell you? What were the circumstances. I left the house this morning with two different tennis shoes on. It was dark when I left and I only went to the park, but I felt silly when it got light enough to see the difference.

MarleneB profile image95

Best Answer Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

• tirelesstraveler profile image

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) 19 months ago

LOL,That happened to my husband carpooler one day. She got to our house wearing one black shoe and one white shoe. She was horrified and turned around and went home.Same shoes it was dark when she put them on. Hubby had to drive alone that day.

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 19 months ago

haha I did this exact same thing - only in my job I didn't have the luxury of a desk to hide my feet behind ;) but yes, Navy and Black are too close in color on dark mornings for sure.

• tirelesstraveler profile image

I have done it more than once, I was traveling and we were at a swank mall when I realized I had different tennis shoes. I quickly bought a pair of flip flops. Thankfully I realized it before I attended the game my son was coaching.

cathylynn99 profile image76

cathylynn99 says