So my nose hoop wont stop scabbing and bleeding when I clean it. No puss is present. What do I do?

Its been in my nose for 3 weeks now, I clean it 3-4 times a day with a saline solution but every time I clean it, the scab comes off and it bleeds. Then that blood dries and forms a new scab. Its been an on going process for about a week or so now and its annoying. There's no puss coming out, nor is my nose irritated or sore. It's just bleeding and it's ugly. How do I get it to heal without taking out the hoop and having to get it re-pierced for the 3rd time.? Also there is a bit of skin covered in blood pushing out of the outside of my nose. Also not infected or irritated. just ugly.

Aime F profile image85

Aime (Aime F) says

ptosis profile image82

ptosis says