I had gotten a tattoo with mostly tribal design but in the vanishing point of the piece that is...

I had gotten a tattoo with mostly tribal design but in the vanishing point of the piece there is an angel's face and wing. Similar to the ying yang sign, there is a devil's face and wing as well ... In about a few weeks i am deciding to add to it... im looking for a quote or phrases that symbolizes good and evil and choices and decisions everyone must make. I found one i like (Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.) but i dont think it will fit a piece that contains an angel, devil tribal and perhaps some clouds.

kukaluka profile image61

kukaluka says

Georgiana85 says