Hi again I have 2 questions about gauging your ears. How fast is too fast but still safe And

I am in the process of gauging my ears to 0 and this is how fast I did it I am currently at 2 and started at 24. after one week I went from 24 to a 14 gauge after 2 weeks I went from 14 to 8 gauge and after 3 weeks i am at 2 gauge no complications and am gratefully. I did use baby oil for the last stretch it was painful. what can I put in or on my ear if my employer dose not approve of my gauged ears I am in the process of gauging to 0.

relache profile image86

Raye (relache) says

Whitney05 profile image62

Whitney (Whitney05) says

1150kaylamichelle profile image59

1150kaylamichelle says

dannilove profile image61

dannilove says