steve-bc-ca profile image 80

Do you think buying knock off clothing is wrong and why or why not?

If you can't be sure whatever clothing it is your wearing isn't made in a sweat shop, how should wearing that clothing really make you feel? Don't get me wrong, I order import clothing all the time, only I don't feel good about it and no article of clothing can ever change my mood! Girls when you buy an article clothing to make yourself feel good, maybe think about how the person who made you that purse may have been feeling, wonder if their tummy was full or if they may have been in any physical pain. Instead of buying clothing maybe go do something nice for someone, then you should feel good

passthejelly profile image81

Mark Passarelli (passthejelly) says

atienza profile image60

atienza says

amberjones21 profile image60

amberjones21 says