This isn't a question, I know. But I think that it would be amazing for you to get that excerpt...

from the book for the reason that it actually means something to you and to her. No one else can steal that because it's yours. I have a friend who got a tattoo of a sparrow on her back and it said "For Raven" over top of it because the girl that passed name was Raven. Everyone tried to tell her that she got the wrong bird, but she didn't. Her reasoning behind it was that before Raven died she had told my friend that when she died she wanted to be reincarnated into a bird, a sparrow. She said a sparrow because to her, they were the fastest and the most beautiful. & She said this because she wa

Rochelle Frank profile image90

Rochelle Frank says

bbyseahorse says