You ever think about writing a book? I think you have an awesome sense of humor! I'm a writer,...

and I know from experience how tricky it can be writing about yourself objectively, while still maintaining a sense of dignity. Good for you!!! PS: I often find myself looking back at pics from when I was like 15 or 16 (I'll be 31 in February) and feeling like as ass for thinking I was FAT or UGLY, when I looked perfectly fine. But I like to think that using that line of thought, the same applies now, and that if I don't appreciate how I look now, NOW, in 20 years I'll be kicking myself a second time. Just a thought.

MotherHubber profile image59

MotherHubber says

Pauladance.co.uk profile image59

Pauladance.co.uk says