lilmissbookworm profile image 64

Do you like men with hairy chests?

camlo profile image90

Camlo De Ville (camlo) says

almorr 4 years ago

must agree with you camlo, like you I have a hairy chest, most people do not mind that, however I have had some cheeky remarks comparing my chest to a werewolf, my chest is hairy but not as hairy as a werewolf.

wychic profile image90

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

almorr 4 years ago

Agree with you 'wychic' I just don't know what would happen IF I shaved the hair off my arms, legs, shoulders or chest, I dread the day if it ever happened for some sort of medical reason. A person can lose hair due to some sort of cancer.

GinaCondro says

almorr 4 years ago

Wow Gina, I like so much your attitude to "Real MEN", men that are naturally hairy and don;t shave or trim any hair off, You are a "Real WOMAN", I just hope you meet the man of your dreams as you describe him.

Loveslove profile image60

Loveslove says

almorr 4 years ago

That's wonderful Loveslove, where I come from in the UK practically all men have a hairy chest, very few have not, they probably shave it off which to me is a serious crime. Should be jailed LOL

Zaiden Jace profile image70

Zaiden Jace says

Peanutritious profile image59

Tara Carbery (Peanutritious) says

almorr 4 years ago

That is a bit unfair, if you had met or meet your husband to be, and you think he is wonderful, then discover that he has hairy shoulders and a hairy back, would you just dump him because of that, or make him shave the lot off, leaving stuble, no.

almorr says

Bickster profile image56

Bickster says

almorr 4 years ago

A bit of hair is very sexy, for most men who have a hairy chest 97% of them are very pleased indeed, only a very small percentage of men don't have any hair on their chests naturally, although it depends on where in the world you live