Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Vinegar hair rinses are a great way to remove dullness from our hair. Apple cider vinegar has an acidity which is close to human hair. Many hair care products which are available at the drug store are high in alkaline content. This makes our hair look dull after a while.
Apple Cider Vinegar works great as a conditioner. It can also serve as a cleaning product. This vinegar will kill. It has anti-bacterial qualities which can help your hair look it's best. It helps remove dirt from your hair. This promotes luster and makes your hair look beautiful.
1 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
12 drops of essential oil
Herbs of your choice
Oil of your choice
You might choose to add an herb to your treatment. This is not necessary. Plain Apple Cider Vinegar makes a wonderful hair rinse on it's own. If you choose to do an herbal infusion you might want to start a week in advance. You would macerate the herbs in the Apple Cider Vinegar. Leave them in a jar in a warm place for about a week.
Herbs Selected By Hair Color & Hair Type
Dark Hair - Parsley, Rosemary, Sage
Light Hair - Chamomile, Mullein, Marigold, Calendula, Lemon
Red Hair - Rose, Marigold
Oily Hair - Lavender, Thyme, Yarrow, Eucalyptus
Dry Hair - Comfrey, Marshmallow, Sage
The scent of vinegar many people do not want in their hair. A great way to mask it is to create an oil infusion. You would put a few drops of your favorite essential oil in an oil of your choice. You might not want to use olive oil. It might discolor your hair. Mix some essential oil with the oil of your choice. Comb this through your hair after it has dried. This helps condition your hair. It is a natural beauty remedy which is quick and easy.
- Soothes the scalp.
- Tames the hair.
- Promotes Hair growth.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Helps relieve dandruff.
- Most soothing of all the essential oils.
- Good for curly hair prone to dryness.
- Removes chemical build up.
1. Get a 1 liter container.
2. Pour 1 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar into your container.
3. Add warm water to this mix until the container is filled up.
4. Shampoo your hair and condition it as you normally would.
5. Rinse your hair of the conditioner.
6. Pour the Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse over your hair.
7. Leave the rinse in your hair. You may be able to smell the vinegar. You can hide the scent by misting your hair with a mixture of essential oil and water.
Products For Herbal Cosmetics
Many products we buy in the stores are full of chemicals. There are various items which we can find in the kitchen to replace these materials. Many products are not necessary for an effective beauty regime. We can buy many items on Amazon to help us become more naturalistic.
Apple Cider Vinegar Astringent
- Apple cider vinegar can be used as an astringent
- Minimizing pores
- Deep cleans skin
- Protects skin
- Clears up complexion
- infuse if by mixing with herbs suitable for your skin type
- Rose water = ph balance
- Witch Hazel = reduce breakouts
- Orange water = pore minimizer
- Green tea = cleansing
- Cucumber = brightening
- Calendula = Anti-aging
- Mint = soothing, cleansing
- Elder flower = anti-aging