Baking Soda and Oil of Oregano for Wrinkles? Really?
No Joke - It Works
I'll try to be brief. So here's how it happened. I was on my way to court one day (I wasn't in trouble; I'm a court reporter). The light hit me just right and I saw it all for the first time while checking my makeup in the rear view mirror. It was shocking. I had no idea. My wrinkles on my neck and under my eyes were just - how should I say it - illuminated? That's the nicest word I can find for what I saw.
You know what I'm talking about if you're reading this. You just want a way to get rid of the wrinkles. So now let's talk about what works to get rid of those most ghastly lines and wrinkles. I couldn't believe it, but try it, and I can promise you that you will never buy the expensive products again.
Baking Soda and Oil of Oregano. There are other oils and products (for pennies) that I'll focus on later that are really beneficial for your skin, hair, etc. but these were the shockers for me. If you do this daily, you won't believe how fast you will see results.
Don't get discouraged if you see acne or pimples start to appear over a period of a few weeks. The small granules of the baking soda are working to clean the impurities out. That's all there is to it. Give it a month to see a huge difference.
- Remove any mascara and/or eye makeup. I suggest using 2/3 part olive oil and 1/3 part caster oil. Too much caster oil can dry skin out.
- Pour out baking soda into one hand (about the size of a half-dollar) and mix with small amount of water just to make it good and mushy between your hands.
- Obviously, keep it away from your eyes. Scrub gently, concentrating on large-pore areas or oily areas.
- Splash your face with cool water until your skin feels soft and free of baking soda.
- Next, focusing under your eyes where the fine wrinkles most likely reside, take a drop (really, just a little bitty drop, maybe two) of Oil of Oregeno on one or two of your fingers.
- Rub all your fingertips together, spreading the oil evenly. You Must Dilute this oil with water, please. It will burn like crazy if you don't.
- Run your oily fingers under water for a few seconds to dilute the oil and dab gently under your eyes, always making sure to stay away from eyes. Immediately dab area with very cool washcloth.
- You will most likely feel stinging sensation as this works like a chemical peel, just without the chemicals. Be careful. Less is more with this oil.
- Puritan's Pride A to Z Search
Discount vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements from top vitamin manufacturer. Support your health with highest-quality vitamins and nutritional supplements.
- Discount Vitamins, Supplements, Health Foods, Whole Foods and Sports Nutrition online, Vitacost
Buy vitamins online from Vitacost.com and get the best prices on thousands of vitamins, supplements, health foods, diet products, sports nutrition and more. We offer a variety of top brands at prices that are 33% to 75% less than at the retail level.