- Fashion and Beauty
Best Women's Watches under $100 for 2014
Best Women's Watches under $100 for 2014
This page will help you find best women's watches under $100 for 2014 if you are searching a new watch but don't have much money to afford an expensive watch like Rolex's, Zenith's,...? . All watches are divided into three style: casual, sport and fashion.
Best casual women's watches under $100 for 2014
White resin case and bracelet, with scratch-resistant mineral in watch face.
Stainless steel appeal in an silver tone accented womens watch. The shiny black dial features 12 indicators made with SWAROVSKI elements.
Stainless steel casing, leather band with seven color options, highly water resistant.
Japanese-automatic movement, functions without a battery.
Silver-tone watch featuring transparent outer dial, skeleton hands, and smooth leather band.
Bold black ceramic and genuine diamond beauty mark, Japanese Quartz movement with analog display.
Best sport women's watches under $100 for 2014
Shock resistant, EL backlight with afterglow, world time, daily alarm, countdown timer, stopwatch.
One best G-SHOCK product for unisex.
A lot of features related to skiing, including altitude, ski slope, speed of descent, and time elapsed. Four color options.
Gold plated stainless steel case, silicon strap. Black dial with gold arabic numerals.
Silicone case and strap. Best choice when surfing, beachwear and casual. Water resistant up to 100 meters.
Cheap but durable and nice-looking. Nilon strap and brass case.
Best fashion women's watches under $100 for 2014
Unique design, with tapered acetate linked with fish wire strap. Water resistant to 50m.
Bright colors and looks fun. Blue case, 17mm plastic strap, water resistant to 30m.
Self-adjustable silver-tone bracelet. Not water resistant.
Signature striped steel silver tone mesh bracelet. Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches.
Stainless steel case with Swarovski crystals on the watch face.
One of my favorite two-tone watches from Anne Klein.
Slideshow Best women's watches under $100 for 2014
Take a look at all Best women's watches under $100 for 2014 that already listed above.
Which is best watch for you?
How to Choose
Each style serves a purpose and has their own benefits. How do you choose which is right watch for you?
Consider the following:
- How the watch will be used?
- Construction materials of the watch casing: Titanium, Ceramic, Metal,...? At price under $100, I think Ceramic is a good choice for casual watches, Titanium and Stainless Steel are good for sport watches.
- Crystal composition of the watch face: Plastic, Glass, Sapphire? Watch face with shaphire crystal covering is the best for you, Mineral Glass also good but you must be careful to avoid scratching face of watch.
- Watch band: Metal, Plastic or Leather? Dressier watches generally have a metal band, while casua watches have leather bands, sport watches have plastic bands. Metal is the longest-lasting material for a watch band, it will last for 20 years or more.
- Large-faced or Small-faced? Large-faced watches are more casual and less feminine than small-faced watches. Otherwise, small-faced watches are thinner and dressier than large-faced watches. So, you must consider the purpose of the watch to determine the best watch. In addition, you shoud choose a watch have adjustable band.
- Automatic or Quartz? Quartz is the more accurate than automatic watches, but you have to change battery. Most of people think automatic watches are expensive than quartz watches, but Seiko offer several quartz watches with price under $100. If you are going to buy a watch for daily use or sports, Quartz is a good choice.
- Additional Features? If you want to buy a watch with many addition features like water resistance, chronograph or chronometer, weather resistance, exchange policy, you must read carefully its specifications before buying.
Consider all aspects as mentioned above, you'll determine a right watch for yourself.
Above is the list of best women's watches under $100 for 2014 according to my opinion. I hope you'll choose and buy a good watch for yourself. There're many best women's watches, but I can't list all. So I'm very grateful if you add more best watches according to your opinion via this guestbook. Thank you!