- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
Tips for Better Skin
Share your feelings
Are you satisfied with your skin?
Get a better skin
Hello hubbers. In my new hub I want to share some tips which will give you smooth and clear skin very easily. Starting from childhood, we have to fight from the wind, the sun and other forces that wreak havoc on our skin. As we all know skin is biggest organ of our body and we all put some effort to keep it looking good. We all want to get silky and smooth skin. So here are my top three (03) tips about taking care of skin.
- Eat & Drink.
- Sweat it out
- Protect and preserve your skin
Eat & Drink.
Processed food Vs. Fresh food
Try to take more fruits and vegetables for daily meal instead of taking processed food regularly. Fresh vegetable and fruit keep us healthy, which affect our skin as well. It serves anti-oxidant properties, which can help to keep our skin glowing and supple On the other hand processed foods, are filled with artificial ingredients that our bodies cannot digest and they leave our skin lifeless and dull.
Drink more & more
Your entire body needs fluids. Water is said to be the best ‘treat’ that you can give your skin as it helps in following sector: Hydrates, Detoxifies and Cures acne Milk supplies your body with Vitamin A, calcium and proteins. So drink milk daily, at least one glass. Please take a note, coffee, tea, soda or any drinks with sugar will not provide the hydration your body needs so try to take fresh water. People should not expect the "magic" and expect that the effects are visible in one day. It may take a couple of weeks or more, but the effects certainly be there, if you keep drinking water.
Take Vitamin E supplements or eat fresh lemons which stop aging your skin. "Everything you eat becomes a part of not only your inner being, but the outer fabric of your body as well.” says Samantha Heller, MS, RD, a clinical nutritionist at NYUMedicalCenter in New York City. You may solve some of your skin “issues” by taking quality food.
Sweat it out
Exercise stimulates endorphins and by sweating, our body controls its temperature, and bacterial toxins. It also gives you a beautiful healthy glow
(b)Meditation and Yoga
If we regularly practice meditation and yoga, then it will help to control our emotional and physical systems running smoothly. Our mind and emotion as well as physical condition remain in top condition.
Protect and preserve your skin
- Sun is everywhere and its heat serves invisible ultra violet rays which are bad for our skin. So always use sun cream before going out into sun rays.
- Wearing white cotton clothes helps avoid most of the sun’s rays and sun heat.
- Moisturize will keep your skin soft and smooth by rubbing this in often. But before using anything go to a chemist or beauty shop for your right type of product according to your skin. Also use cleansing lotion, toner, moisturizer, and facial scrub or antibacterial soap.
- Try to use skin wash or use cleansing or purifying gels. Avoid regular soap.
- Wash your face twice a day.
- Take off your make up with the wipes after party is over.
- Don’t squeeze spots. It will make black spot at your skin.
So friends, you can try this tips and hope you will get a better skin Remember if any of this didn’t work out then plz go and see a dermatologist..