Magnificent Benefits of Coconut Oil For The Skin
Coconut Oil For The Skin Benefits
Lately coconut oil is becoming very popular as an ingredient for making soap, skincare products and in hair treatment.
If you desire to use a natural product, just as nature provide it coconut is the perfect choice for you.
- Whatever you put on your skin enters into the body through your pause, and into the blood stream.
- If you can't eat it don't put it on your skin.
If it is beautiful skin and hair you seek and do not want to use any man made products then organic coconut oil will be right for you. It has a very long history and has proven itself over and over again.
Take a look at the people from the tropics, Philippines and those who make coconut part of their daily diet internal and out. They have beautiful youthful looking skin, good health and strength.
Let's Take a Look at the Many Skin Benefits to Expect from Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Internal and Out!
Coconut oil uses: How much and how do I eat coconut oil?
Internal - Coconut oil can be taken raw, recommended 3-4 tablespoons per day three times per day.
Or can be use whenever oil is needed for cooking. Also coconut oil can be use as a replacement for butter in any recipe.
External - Can be used as a message oil for scalp, hands, feet, face and the entire body even hair.
"If coconut is kept at room temperature it will be soft with a solid consistency like butter - melting point 76º F"
Coconut Oil For The Skin
Coconut oil comes with many skin benefits;
- Coconut oil is rich in Omega fatty acids which is vital for healthy skin.
- Coconut oil is a powerful antioxidant, can restore damage skin and prevent free radicals from forming. It also delay the onset of sagging skin and wrinkles cause by old age, coconut oil prevent premature aging because of its powerful antioxidant properties.
- Coconut oil contains "Lauric acid like breast milk" which helps the body to fight bacteria and viruses that lead to skin problems acne, etc.
- Coconut oil is one of natures best moisturizers, use it whenever you need to massage your face, neck, feet, hair etc. it can be used as a lotion replacement for dryness, itchy and sensitive skin.
- The Polynesians are well known for their beautiful unblemished healthy skin even though they are mostly under the sun damaging rays, the secret is the coconut oil that they use on their body.
Coconut Oil for Hair
- Coconut oil is a good scalp treatment, just message it into your scalp and leave it.
- For dry, brittle or dull looking hair, simply, rub it into your hair like any other grease, it will provide the proteins required for nourishing and repairing damage hair.
Using coconut oil for your skin will do far more than you can think into your bloodstream and begin nourishing in other ways entering into another phrase "More Health Always!"
I've been using coconut oil for years, I cook with it, massage my skin with it and its great to use on babies. I don't use baby oil because it contains mineral oil (pores clogger).
I have experience tremendous results with it and I wrote this article to share the many benefits of coconut oil.
There are many coconut oils on the market, but the one I use is Nutiva (my favorite), because its Organic extra virgin coconut oil that's made from fresh coconuts, its delicious, nutritious, smell and taste wonderful. Enjoy!
Here are some of the facts on this product;
- Certified organic and non-GMO
- Made from fresh coconuts, not dried copra
- Pure white like fresh coconut
- Tastes like fresh coconut
- Has a fresh coconut fragrance
- Made with the Fresh Best commitment
Trust this article on Coconut oil for the skin is helpful!
Have fun experimenting with Coconut oil!
Other Interesting Coconut Oil Categories
- Coconut Virgin Oil Benefits They Don't Want You to Know About!
Coconut has been used for hundreds of years to sustain life, it is known by ancients as " the tree of life." It can be found abundantly in the tropics, Philippines, Vietnam and India. In America coconut...
- Why to Use Coconut Oil for Cooking and in your every...
Coconut is known as the tree of life, coconut oil is extracted from the kernel or meat of matured coconuts. Coconut oil is stable under high temperatures, approx. 360 F (180 C), thus making it a healthier...