- Fashion and Beauty»
Comfortable Heels... Reality or Myth?
Comfortable Heels are a Girls Best Friend
Comfortable Heels... Do they really exist? You betcha!!!
You just have to know what to look for when shopping for heels. There is absolutely no reason to have aching feet. This just makes a girl miserable. Once you find that perfect heel, you feel like you can run a marathon.
Let's face it, heels are hard to live without. A heel can do wonders for a girls self esteem, they make you feel sexy. The height of a heel is a great way to elongate your leg and make you feel tall, lean and sexy. Now mind you, heels are not magical, however they create a state of mind. It's how they make us feel when we slip our feet into them and pair them up with an awesome outfit.
Photo Credit: "Running with High Heels by vestman" Licensed under Creative Commons
Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!
How many pair of shoes are in your wardrobe?
How to spot a pair of Comfortable Heels
Some of this may be commonsense, but we women sometimes forget these basics because we fall in love with the way a shoe looks. Yes we are visual people. But lets make a pact, No falling in love with a shoe until we try it on our foot and most importantly it must feel wonderful.
- The first thing you will want to look for is padding.
- No reason to subject your feet to a hard shoe. You would not use a rock as a pillow. Ouch! That would hurt. So why not surround your feet in softness and support.
- Remember, pointy toes and other weird shapes are going to be uncomfortable for your toes.
- Rounded toes will always be the most comfortable, unless of course your feet are the shape of a triangle or something.
- One word about saving a few bucks... Do not try to save money on shoes.
- Shoes are the most important part of your outfit and comfort is the key. To purchase a pair of comfortable heels you will need to be prepared to spend some money. You will not find these types of shoes at the cheaper stores. There is a science behind designing a comfortable shoe and all this comes with a cost. if you want to save some money then do it with the top or the necklace. This probably would have been less painful.
- When you try on the shoe for the first time be sure it does not hurt anywhere.
- And I mean anywhere. If you experience any discomfort at all when trying them on, then when you wear them you can multiply this hurt by 20. Because trust me they will hurt so much. Don't believe that falacy which sales people tell you about breaking the shoe in. If they hurt now it will only get worse. If they do not hurt, they will only get even better.
- I have bought so many shoes, which hurt a little when I purchased them and guess where they are now. They sit in my closet never to be worn. I should have just thrown my money in the garbage.
Dressy and Sleek Comfortable Heels
This is a classic style with a peep toe which is so oh so cute and so comfortable. The heel is 3 1/2 inches and the platform is 1/2 inch. Get some compliments on this beauty, available in 9 colors. (Beige Leopard Patent, Berry Patent Leather, Black Patent Leather, Black Puccini, Coral Patent Leather, Fire Red Patent Leather, Luggage Goat Leather, Neon Pink Patent, Sand Patent Leather)
This comfortable heel is a must have for every wardrobe.
Cole Haan Mariela Air Slingback Pump
Concealed Nike Air Cushioning offers the comfort you need as you strut your stuff.
Cole Haan Mariela is available in this adorable Sling back style or a classic peep toe pump. Approximate heel height is 4 1/4" with 1" platform, this is comparable to a 3 1/2" heel. The Mariela by Cole Haan just screams elegant and classy. Available in Beet, Black or Cove.
How often do you wear heels?
Rockport Janae Platform Pump
Adiprene technology by adiprene makes this heel so comfortable that your feet will jump for joy. The cushioning is shock absorbent which protects the heel at impact. Cushioning in the toe area will definitely add some spring to your step.
Naturalizer Clava Pump
Naturalizer has been a leader in comfortable and stylish shoes for over 80 years. In my opinion Naturalizer has come along way. Their styles are cute and definitely a shoe you can wear all day long.
Comfortable 3 inch heel with a flexible insole. Non skid rubber sole and available in 23 colors.
Check them all out here! Naturalizer Women's Clava Pump
Casual and Fun Comfortable Heels
What is your favorite Style of Shoe?
Built for Style and Comfort. You will feel light on your feet when you wear these beauties. See more Colors and Styles.
Avalilable at Shoes.com!
Indigo by Clarks
This super cute wedge is extra padded for complete comfort. Whether you are working a ten hour day or running errands around town, you will conquer it with a smile.
What is your favorite Brand for comfortable heels?
Kork Ease Comfortable Boots
Motorcycled inspired with Loads of Comfort.
Brooke boots from Kork-Ease
The Rebellious Doc Marten Lives On
Also known as Doc Martens, Doc's or simply DM's. This footwear was developed by the collaborative efforts of Dr. Klaus Maertens of Germany and Bill Griggs of...
There is nothing better than sliding your tired feet into a pair of warm and comfy slippers at the end of a hard day. You know those cute pink fuzzy bunny sl...
When I think of Boho Hairstyles, I think natural, fresh, and very simple. "Tousled hair which just seems to fall in place, a type of organized chaos. ...
St. Patricks Day Makeup Ideas
Get dolled up with some St. Patrick's Day makeup.St. Paddy's Day will be here before you know it, and soon we'll all be buried deep in green beer and shamroc...
Show your Holiday Spirit with Christmas Nails
Ready for some Holiday Spirit, than it's time to express yourself with some Christmas Nails. The holidays are a time of joy and cheer and of course FUN! So...
What is most important to you when selecting a shoe?
Thanks for Visiting! Thumbs up for Comfortable Heels!
Please leave me a comment about what you think of Comfortable Heels. Have you ever found any? What is you favorite?
Thanks again for visiting and have a great day!