- Fashion and Beauty
Cover Your Tattoo The Easy Way!
I love my tattoos, don't anybody get me wrong, but I do think that there are times where people would like to cover their tattoos for lets say a special event, or an interview. I would like to share with you a quick how to on how to cover up a tattoo, both efficiently and easily!
- Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner 022Rapture
- Elf Liquid Concealer One To Two Shades Lighter Than Your Skin
- Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation Base One Shade Darker Than Skin Tone
- Elf Clarifying Pressed Powder Color Of Skin Tone
- Alcohol Wipe
- Primer Of Choice
- Foundation Brush
- Makeup Sponge
1. Using an alcohol wipe clean the area thoroughly. This will help make sure that your surface is clean and oil free, which is going to help the makeup stay.
2. Apply your primer to help hold makeup in place! This is not a "must" however it really does help!
3. Using your lip liner apply evenly over your tattoo. Using your fingers rub over area to make sure there are no clumps and you have even coverage.
4. Using your e.l.f liquid concealer (one or two shades lighter than your skin tone) dab it on to the entire surface of your tattoo with your fingers. Let sit for 3 minutes and with your sponge lightly dab over it to spread and remove any excess.
5. Using your Covergirl Clean and a sponge dab onto your tattoo until covered and allow to dry for 5 minutes.
6. Using your e.l.f clarifying pressed powder and your makeup brush, brush powder lightly over tattoo until the color blends in with surrounding skin.
7. Allow to sit for 10 minutes more and you are good to go!