Cute Cupcake Nail Art
Cupcakes are no wonder the cutest and the sweetest things on the planet.They add a cute vibe to your casual outfit. They are great to wear during day time, while hanging with friends or to school. This hub is about creating cupcake nails. You will want to use cupcakey colors like pink (of confetti) ,violet etc. Let's look at step by step instruction on how to create cup cake nails :
Things you will need
1. Base Coat
2. Nail colors of your choice - of Cupcake theme - pink, purple,blue etc
3. Dotting Tool
4. Striper brush
5. Top Coat
Steps To Create Cupcake Nails
1. Start off by applying base coat to strengthen your nails
2. Apply light pink nail color on the tips of your fingers. This is for the cup cake wrapper.
3. Take a striper brush ,load it with some dark pink polish and make vertical stripes. Its easier to create short stripes with a short striper brush. You dont have to have stick straight stripes here because you are trying for the cute,rounded,dripping icing kind of look.
4. Now to create the top part of the cake. Take a dotting tool and create three arcs towards the pink polish that you applied. Then draw a bigger arc on the opposite side to complete the cake. Fill it up with white polish.
5. Use different colors and create sprinkles over the cup cake by dotting them with a toothpick or smallest dotting tool.
6. Top you cup cake with a cherry or a heart. :) Use a toothpick to create these small intricate designs.
Cupcake Nails with other Techniques
You can also create cupcake nails with Cupcake Nail Decals, Fimo Cupcake Decals and Cupcake Nail Stickers. You can easily fix them using glue and remove them with Nail Polish Remover.
Cupcake Nail Decals come in a different variety of themes. You just have to rub in some water to get the design on to your nails. There are Breast Cancer Cupcake, Cupcake with Stars, Skull Cupcake, Cute cupcake Decals and many more.
3D acrylic Cup Cake Stickers also come in various super cute designs.