- Fashion and Beauty
Emma Watson Pixie Cut For 2013
Pixie Cut; A Hairstyle Trend For 2013
2012 has left behind, 2013 already came. Have you any resolutions in this year? If you have long hair and one of your resolutions in 2013 is to have pixie haircut, you find the right place to visit here.
Why must pixies? pixies are the easiest hairstyle to care for and can be worn casually and formally or dressed up for special occasion. Not leaving your feminine side, pixies make you fresh looking, sexy and all out confident.
This year, pixie haircut has or is being worn by many celebrities, one of them is Emma Watson. You must know Emma, Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series.
Emma has had her pixie cut last year after finishing her last Harry Potter series. Sooner, she got the best hairstyle actress and the most searched hairstyle picture in Google during the end of 2012.
To have Emma Watson pixie cut is not as difficult as you think. Let your hairstylist read and follow the guideline below, you would be Emma Watson in your town :) Happy reading!
Image credit: Amazon
Get Emma Watson Pixie Cut Right Now! - Before you start...
Hair is your crown. Everyone might judge you from your hairstyle. Once, you were wrong in choosing the style, it was difficult to change to other styles anymore, or you would hide it under your cap.
Going pixies can be difficult decision if you are not accustomed with the short hair length. Therefore, I suggest you to learn the things you should take before your start to have pixies hairstyle. They are:
- Are you brave enough to have pixies? ask you heart! Pixie haircut is a radical style, tempting and frightening for many women. Many women aren't brave enough to cut her long hair which she maintained for a long time. To have resolution you must have a bravery. The only brave people who can change the world. :)
- Ensure your face shape fits to pixies. Pixies work best for oval face shape, so you've got to feel good about your skin and your features. Pixies also work well for other face shapes.
Select Your Hair Styling Products! - it's time to seriously go to work and create some style. Here I only guide you to highest recommended product, click the it
Choose your best Flattening Iron here!
Still Not Sure? - Read these references to make it up!
- Are You Cut Out For a Crop?
Celebrity hairstylist Rodney Cutler, the man behind Emma Watson's charming cut, talked about what you should know before you go in for a crop.
- The Perfect Pixie Haircut
Allison Czarnecki explanation before you think about taking scissors to your hair.
- Hair Dare -- How Getting A Pixie Cut Changed My Life
Stefanie Demas graduated from Skidmore College in 2009, gave the story about how a pixie cut changed her life
- Pixie Cuts, Can You Wear Pixie Haircuts?
So what should you consider before taking the plunge to a pixie haircut?
- How to Decide Whether You Should Get a Pixie Haircut
Not everyone can pull off such a short cut, though. Before deciding on the pixie style, you should first consider your hair texture, facial shape, hair style and more.
- Four Things You Should Consider Before Cutting Your Hair
Before you hastily make an appointment with your local salon, here are four things to consider.
- Pixie Haircuts for Your Face Shape
Here's what you should think of before choosing a pixie hairstyle depending on your face shape:
"Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it. I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like"
-Big love from Emma