Neck and Facelift In a Bottle
A topical 'facelift in a bottle' is for those of you who are apprehensive about going under the surgeon's scalpel.
Many people, men, and women are you genuinely afraid to be put under (anesthesia) in order to have the procedure done. Getting what many cosmetologists refer to as a 'facelift in a bottle' is a non-invasive, non-surgical way of having a face and neck lift procedure done.
Surgery is a serious and sometimes grim issue, and is not suitable or advised for everyone. There are various complications and potential dangers that may occur in the course of surgery as infections may set in, the pain may become unbearable, and excessive bleeding may occur.
Today, having a facelift done without this myriad of complications is now a possibility, and more people are opting for this treatment. This term essentially means having a cosmetic facelift without the dangers of surgery, from a container, probably a bottle, tube, jar or vial, with the aid of your fingertips and/or palms.
Getting A Cosmetic 'Lift' In a Container
A facial and neck lift dispensed from a container is getting more effective as many women attest to this technique of attaining youthful looks, plus the products are becoming more advanced by the day. Many of these products are now scientifically proved to work wonders on the face and neck.
This form of facial lift treatment is appealing to a great number of men and women. And because the topical products for a face lift in a bottle come in a wide variety, you will find they range from herbal remedies to chemical peel products and creams.
There is a choice of hundreds of products to use, depending on the remedy sought, and the type of skin.
Reasons Why People Want Facial Lift
The needs of each and every individual varies, but there is always one for everyone and anyone who may have the following problems:
- Slack and sagging face and neck skin
- Accumulation of top dead layer of skin
- Dark and patchy circles under the eyes
- Acne and acne related scars
- Wrinkled and rough textured skin
- Scar tissue that may have formed on the face and neck
- Facial contours beginning to show the signs of aging
- Puffiness around the eyes
- Vertical lines between the eyes
- Sagging cheek and jowl, and looseness around the jaw area
Non-surgical cosmetic facelift face lift is an inexpensive way to get a facelift. They are always safer and can even produce better, longer lasting (with regular and consistent use) more natural results than what is obtained going under the surgeon's knife.
Techniques of Non-Invasive Facelift
Some of the techniques that fall within this category of non-surgical, non-invasive facelift include:
- Microdermabrasion - This can be done at home by one's self, or at a facial clinic. It involves spraying fine tiny micro-crystals using non-invasive natural diamonds on the face and neck, to break down dead skin cells and encourage the growth of newer, smoother and a more supple skin. This technique gently exfoliates and resurfaces the skin, giving a new, clearer skin. This treatment is more effective than any other exfoliation treatment and has predictable results for all skin types. A facelift procedure that can be done during your lunch hour.
- Laser and radiofrequency therapy - Is in a way similar to microdermabrasion in that it also helps to break down old layers of skin and scar tissue allowing a fresher and healthier skin to develop. It is often used to help smooth out skin and combat wrinkles.
- Chemical skin peels - Helps 'burn' away from the very top layer of skin, thus exposing the younger smoother layer underneath. If your skin has been damaged by too much exposure to the sun, you have certain types of acne, pigmentation problems, or fine wrinkles, you will benefit from a series of chemical skin peels.
- Facial injectable fillers - A type of non-invasive facelift, is also referred to as the 'lunch-time' facelift. This is because people can often have this procedure carried out during their lunch break, a process that takes only an hour or two, and can then head straight back to work without any pain or discomfort felt. With the proper use of facial injectables, patients are able to retain their youthful appearance. Patients who experience descent of the cheeks, hollowness under the cheeks, and nasolabial mounds and folds, may choose to go for this form of therapy.
Getting Positive Results With 'Bottled' Face Lift Products
All the above therapies are effective for a face and neck lift, but whichever therapeutic process is decided upon, a medical professional's opinion should be sought. It's advisable not act immediately on anything that is seen, or read about.
Using the right 'facelift in a bottle' religiously will give marvelous results such as:
- Tightening of the face and neck
- Exposure of a youthful, smoother layer of skin
- Removal of dark circles from under the eyes.
- Reduction and subsequent removal of acne scars
- A smoothened out skin on the face and neck
- Improvement of facial contours and a reduction in the signs of aging
- Brightening and opening up of the eye area
- Softening and reduction of lines between and around the eyes
- Toning and lifting of the cheek and firming of the jaw
Try avoiding the cheap over the counter remedies that promise 'heaven and earth'. They most likely than not contain minute quantities of the needed components.
With severe skin conditions, such as excessive wrinkles or scarred acne, the microdermabrasion process should be done first. There are devices that are manufactured exclusively for self-use at home, plus they are FDA approved.
This fairly new technique for home use exfoliates using a non-invasive 'bottled' procedure consisting of natural diamonds, that gently resurfaces the blemished or wrinkled skin, and quickly promotes the formation of newer, fresher, smoother, and clearer skin.
Non Surgical Facelift
WHAT WOULD YOU OPT FOR
Anyone considering any type of cosmetic facial treatment must realise that facelifts without surgery are often safer and miles cheaper. So if on a tight budget, using a 'facelift in a bottle' is a great option.
Though the time it takes to get results will always depend on patience, perseverance, and consistency, results get noticed even before the user realises it. And it is a hundred percent certain that going for this form of facelift process works for both the young and the aging.
For those who don't want to work on this procedure at home themselves, the non-surgical facelift popularly known as a lunchtime facelift will suffice. One can have the non-surgical cosmetic facelift procedure carried out during their hour lunch break, heading straight back to work immediately after.
The amazing looks attained using a 'facelift in a bottle' procedure will produce better, more natural results.
© 2009 viryabo