Footed Pajamas for Plus Size Women - Ideal for Winter Cold at Christmas
Did you know you can get Plus size footed pajamas for women? Also called Onesies, they're really cute and comfortable
At first you might think that plus size footies, or footsies, or even onesies, are a strange choice. The first time I saw onesies was when my grandson came home from university and started wearing his leopard skin outfit around the house, as a sort of lounging suit. I laughed and thought he was really freaky, and didn't waste a moment telling him so. He looked at me pityingly and said they were now the in-thing and that some of his bolder friends were even wearing them to go out. I didn't believe him, but started keeping my eyes open, and found that he was right.
Next time I visited, my granddaughter was wearing the cutest animal footed pajamas, and she looked adorable
But I never thought they would be doing plus size onesies, although I could see they were fairly wide and lent themselves to large sizes.
Then I looked around, and I found there were plenty of plus size women's footed pajamas (or pyjamas as we prefer to spell them where I come from)
Take a deep breath, and off we go
Your venture into unknown realms:
And remember, I would not disappoint you by showing you anything which doesn't come in a large size. These are all for you (and you known who you are!).
Furthermore, if you decide you would prefer ordinary pajamas instead of footed pajamas, click on any of the Amazon links and you'll be transported to their web page, where you can type "plus size pajamas" into the search box, and find an appealing variety of pajama styles in your size.
I think any of these plus-sized pyjamas would be ideal presents.
Here's a Little Warning Before we go any Further:
Do not wear these Onesies to a formal function -
I would say they are not appropriate attire for
- posh balls or graduation ceremonies,
- opening new dams and shopping arcades,
- meeting important dignitaries such as Royalty or Presidents
Plus size footed pajamas in animal prints - Do you want to be a Zebra, or even a Leopard?
If you are accustomed to wondering "does my bum look big in this?" the answer is always going to be "yes", if you are wearing one of these, but no bigger than anyone else's, because everyone looks chubby in these. But so what? You will be lovely and warm, comfortable and cuddly.
Grey Luxury Fleece
Micro fiber for comfort and warmth
Extra room in hips and elastic at ankles
This is half price at present - quite a bargain!
Plus size footed pajamas in various colours - Sheer glamor is not an option with onesies, but cuteness and adorableness is on the cards!
Another red one, polyester - plush chenille with a zip front and hood.
Also comes in matching family sets
Another bargain at present: 20% off
Onesies on YouTube - (Another name for "footed Pajamas")
They lend themselves to humor, don't they?
This one is a music rap video, but there
are lots of other to see
Now how about your very own Grown-up Pajama Party?
That would be quite a laugh!
But bear in mind the questions
I have posed below:
A Few Questions are Lurking at the Back of my Mind:
- I do think these onesies are cute and snug; and they would certainly keep you warm when you are lounging about the house
1. if you go partying in them, are they a bit of a disadvantage? They would possibly cause a stir and attract comments and jokes, of the kindly variety, but would they cause you to heat up and come to the boil, so that you wish you could shed them, and wear something a bit cooler and less like central heating when you are dancing, or doing a little flirting?
2. And would you overheat if you wore them in bed?
3. How would you feel about having to undress completely in order to go to the loo (bathroom if you're American)? I know some footies have sort of access areas or flaps which you can unbutton in order to do the necessary, but many of them are front-opening and, to my mind, devoid of convenience when you most need to use the convenience, if you get my meaning.
4. Last but not least, do you think they could be passion-killers or would your Significant (or Insignificant) Other find them strangely sensual and appealing? Would it be a weird variation of Fifty Shades of Grey, which so far I have resisted reading (I swear)?
I only asked because my mind is mulling over these questions, and there's bound to be someone who can give me the answer.
Footed Pajamas are Cosy and Fun - But are they just a passing fad?
........ that's what we thought about platform shoes, mini-skirts and hoodies, but we were wrong, weren't we?