How often do you wear earrings?

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 117 discussions (152 posts)
  1. AnythingArtzy profile image82
    AnythingArtzyposted 9 years ago

I'm absolutely lost without my earrings. Makes me feel naked. I have too many to count and love the funky unusual dangly earrings although I do wear some very "sofisticated" ones.

I'm an earring junkie for sure.

2. marcel285 profile image66
    marcel285posted 9 years ago

I wear earrings all the time. I have 4 piercings in my ears, 2 i did myself when i was bored. I got in really big trouble once when i pierced my cousins ear for him..

He was 14, and his little sister was 12, and she had her ears pierced, and his mum, my aunty, wouldn't let him get his ear pierced. I was 16, and i told his his mum was being a sexist bitch, so i did it for him. Man she was pissed.

I had my belly pierced, but the stupid lady whom did it was an ammetuer piercer, and didn't get enough skin behind it. Then it ripped right out one day, about 6 months later when it got caught on my top when i was dressing. I cried, and howled for a few hours, because i loved it, and it was painful to get it.

3. Isabelle22 profile image60
    Isabelle22posted 9 years ago

Everyday.I adore big gold hoop ear-rings but have seen the dragging holes they leave after many years. Even people who have their eye-brows pierced, have to realise if you leave a ring in their for a few years it leaves a hole in your face when you decide to take it out. See it at work constantly, a few clients have actually had to have surgery to correct the hole in the skin. Not a pretty look lol.

4. Paradise7 profile image83
    Paradise7posted 9 years ago

Me, only when I'm going out.  Once in a while at home, to keep the holes open.  One of my ears was pierced crooked, so it's a little bit of a chore to put them in.

5. profile image52
    probafixposted 9 years ago

I hv so many earrings.I wear earrings everyday, but sleep without them.

6. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 9 years ago

I wear my earrings, and my other piercings everyday.

7. pooja0908 profile image60
    pooja0908posted 9 years ago

I wear my earrings from the age of 5 till now

8. elayne001 profile image85
    elayne001posted 9 years ago

I wear them - feel naked without them if I go out of the house. I have several pair and a couple very special ones - Tahitian pearls and another with gold and black Hawaiian deco. I wear them for best dress.

9. candycox profile image61
    candycoxposted 9 years ago

Earring are the most beautiful accessories, and I carry them wherever I go. I have couple of funky earring which suite my personality and gives me a perfect look.

10. heart4theword profile image77
    heart4thewordposted 9 years ago

Wow, I have never counted my earings, never thought about that?  I wear earrings almost everyday!  I have 2 special pairs, that go with anything.   One gold pair, one silver pair, this helps, take the guess work out of which pair should I wear, especially when you are in a hurry:)

11. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 9 years ago

I've got 8 piercings in my ears, but the only time I wear earrings is for maybe one day if I receive them as a gift.

I used to wear earrings all the time, used to love having "pixie ears," as my friend used to call them.

Now I guess I've lost interest in them, although I do have a large collection of earrings I made, earrings my friends made for me, and some cute little "junk" earring gift sets I picked up at Wal Mart. Never opened them though lol

12. profile image51
    Ringposted 9 years ago

I have couple pair of earrings that i wear every day

13. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 9 years ago

I wear them almost everyday, but so does everyone else... so sometimes I like to go 'au natural' and leave my ears in the nude..

14. girly_girl09 profile image72
    girly_girl09posted 9 years ago

I wear diamond princess cut studs 24/7. They go with everything!! I do take them off every morning before I shower, though.

15. PackSecure profile image60
    PackSecureposted 9 years ago

Had my ears pierced in elementary school, double pierced in high school.  I stopped wearing them a few years out of high school.

16. lakeerieartists profile image74
    lakeerieartistsposted 9 years ago

24/7.  I have diamond studs I wear all the time and another small hoop.  Then I switch out the bottom pair daily.

17. kerryg profile image80
    kerrygposted 9 years ago

All the women in my husband's family had their ears done when they were babies, so they can't understand why my ears aren't pierced and why I refuse to do my daughter's until she's a teenager. We had some clip-ons that we used to play dress-up with when I was a kid, but that's the closest I've ever come to wearing earrings.

Well, that and these from my Javanese dance days:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2088kg8.jpg

Gorgeous, but so painful, OMG. They felt like they were trying to saw your ear off.

18. profile image0
    Rachel B.posted 9 years ago

I take my earrings out every night before bed. I just don't like the way they feel when my ear is against the pillow. If I'm just staying at home for the day I won't bother putting any in at all. If I'm going out shopping, running errands, or out on the town they will be with me for sure!

19. profile image48
    veeweiposted 9 years ago

I wear my earrings all the time excpet bedding time
    Moreover, I have a freshwater pearl necklaces !I waer it all time since i first bought it.

20. NorwinGalle profile image58
    NorwinGalleposted 9 years ago

sometimes...depends on dress and mood also.I like this kind of earrings

http://www.diamondsnews.com/images/Yellow-Gold-Round-Diamond-Stud-Earrings.jpg

21. lilly_dens profile image38
    lilly_densposted 9 years ago

i wear earrings but not everyday and not during bedtime. They are times when i'm in no mood to wear one or it doesn't fit with what i'm wearing.

22. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 9 years ago

I wear them every-day, big ones like hoops or long drops.
    Honestly I feel naked without ear-rings.

1. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 9 years agoin reply to this

yeah but do they match the black dress smile

1. blondepoet profile image66
        blondepoetposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Love ya mtsi!!!!!!

23. SpiritLeo profile image63
    SpiritLeoposted 9 years ago

I ware them everyday according to the style of clothes.

24. Betty Reid profile image60
    Betty Reidposted 9 years ago

I only wear earrings about once a week.  I'm not sure how many I own, but I have about 7 or 8 pairs that I wear more than the others.  I have four pairs that are green and gold.  Reading this thread makes me want to wear earrings more often.

25. AuntySa profile image59
    AuntySaposted 9 years ago

I also have over a hundred of different types. From fancy to the real stuff but I don't wear them everyday. There are some days that I feel that my ears need to breathe or else they are going to fall off. LOL.

26. clspeakstoo profile image61
    clspeakstooposted 9 years ago

I wear earrings just about everyday.  Have lost way too many single earrings some how or another.  A bit disappointing to think about it. Great question though.

27. profile image55
    lovelyinpinkposted 9 years ago

I first had my ears pierced when teenager and wore one in each ear for some years, then took it out.
    Now many years later I had my ears pierced again a few month ago and now have 7 in each ear.
    For work I wear small studs but off time all different styles, depends on mood and what else I wear

28. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 9 years ago

Never, next question.

29. Misha profile image67
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

I don't sad

30. profile image51
    lookoutposted 9 years ago

I wear earrings (one hole in each ear) as often as I can.  Wife disapproves so I cannot wear them in her presence (she cries).  I like both hoops and studs.  Preferably, gold.

31. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 9 years ago

every day lmao!!!!!!!!!!11

32. Lady Rose profile image74
    Lady Roseposted 9 years ago

Wow. It is amazing to see how important earrings are to so many people. I didnt know. It is an eye opening for me.
    I put earrings on when i go out of the house (rarely) and if i go to a big party i put my oriental dangling gold ones.

33. profile image48
    gwencurtis12posted 9 years ago

i usually wear it everyday...

1. diyabhatt profile image60
      diyabhattposted 9 years agoin reply to this

same here smile

1. gagig profile image60
        gagigposted 9 years agoin reply to this

actally earings are beauty to girl, if i were a girl, it was fun to fear earings

34. aefrancisco profile image63
    aefranciscoposted 9 years ago

only when there are occasions (did i spell it right?)

i got allergy - don't know why.

every time i wear earrings,

wounds round the area just pop-up

and it's itchy sad

---

Artficial ear rings cause allergy...go for gold... smile

35. candycox profile image61
    candycoxposted 9 years ago

I can't go out with out my earrings.

36. profile image49
    Maralyn45posted 9 years ago

I wear occasionally....

37. diyabhatt profile image60
    diyabhattposted 9 years ago

I wear ear rings 24/7....

38. spiderpam profile image76
    spiderpamposted 9 years ago

always

me too smile

39. liljen23 profile image62
    liljen23posted 9 years ago

I wear earrings everyday.. I keep them in my ears so my holes won't close up but I do clean them everyday so it won't get infected.

40. swapna123 profile image62
    swapna123posted 9 years ago

Whenever I step outside my house, which is almost daily smile

41. Maria Cecilia profile image82
    Maria Ceciliaposted 9 years ago

Almost everyday of my life....

42. FuzzyCookie profile image76
    FuzzyCookieposted 9 years ago

I love to wear different kinds of earrings. From tiny lil tops, and hoops to chandeliers and anything that you can think of.

I am crazy about accessories my name means "decoration" which suits me well. lol

Specifically I love earrings, bracelets and hug pieces of finger rings.. yikes

43. MissE profile image79
    MissEposted 9 years ago

I wear earrings everyday!  If it's just a normal day I wear small posts or hoops.  I have some dangle earring for special stuff.

44. wildorangeflower profile image66
    wildorangeflowerposted 9 years ago

I love earrings, I wear them everyday!

45. profile image50
    jayakolposted 9 years ago

Yes people do wear earrings all the times – it becomes an essential part of their fashion wardrobe and synchronizes with their looks. smile

46. Shil1978 profile image93
    Shil1978posted 9 years ago

Well, I wear earrings most of the time. Love them!! I love collecting them on my travels. They are just so lovely smile

47. Diane Inside profile image74
    Diane Insideposted 9 years ago

I used to wear them all the time, I had so many pairs but these days I never wear them, I'm not much into jewelry anymore.

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

i wear them all the time, I love oxidized silver earrings and am a little over attached to them. I honestly don't know how many pairs I own. May be around forty!

48. FashionFame profile image57
    FashionFameposted 9 years ago

Always. I never go out without wearing a cool pair of earrings.

49. Frenchiie33 profile image59
    Frenchiie33posted 8 years ago

I don't have my ears pierced any morebut I used to and I got lazy and only really changed my earrings every few days, depending on my mood. I tended to stick with a few pairs for daytime wear and a few nice ones for going out, just to change things up a bit smile

50. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 8 years ago

I made some of my earrings myself, I wore them everyday! drop and dangling ones

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)